Universal Wi-Fi Mirror Interface thru HDMI™ or AUX/AV-IN by Axxess®. With this Wi-Fi interface you will be able to mirror your IOS or Android device on your aftermarket in-dash mobile video screen.
- This will not allow the mobile device to be operated from the aftermarket screen
- All operations (button presses) will need to be executed from the mobile device
- Mirroring capabilities are determined by the smart devices (phone/tablet/etc) software and the network providers permissions given to the device
- Software updates can change the devices ability to mirror certain types of video/audio
|Idle Status: 200mA Without Wi-Fi connection|
|Working Status: 500mA with Wi-Fi connection|
|Charging Status: 1A with USB port charging device|
|Wi-Fi 80211 b/g/n|
|Input Wi-Fi AirPlay™/Miracast/AllShare-Cast/Screen-Mirroring/DLNA|
|A/V OutputHDMI™ or Car Audio AUX/AV-IN (CVBS)/YUV (optional)|
|Temp Range (-20°C ~ 70°C)|
|Humidity 0 ~ 90%|
- Wi-Fi Mirror Interface
- Universal – will work with most aftermarket radios
- One Unit with the option of HDMI ™ output or A/V output
- Allows user to mirror the display of their Wi-Fi Direct compatible device
- Cable to Car Audio (Power)
- Wi-Fi Antenna included
- HDMI ™ Cable sold separately
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none It is manufactured from 1st rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.