Universal Steering Wheel Remote Control by Axxess®. Add remote control for your OEM or aftermarket stereo to a stalk mounted on either side of your steering column, right to hand. Axxess' STALK interfaces can be adjusted to control the most common features of the radio.
Notes: Drilling is required for installation.
- Compatible with most aftermarket radios with SWC input
- Able to be mounted on either the right or left side of the steering wheel
- Small and compact interface to help with those small dash cavities
- Different mounts included for various steering wheel column contours
- Three different length powder coated threaded tubes included for changing the distance of the ASWCSTALK from the Steering wheel column
- Preprogrammed with most popular commands
- Painted matte black finish
- Buttons are able to be remapped
- Plenty of wire included to reach the radio area
- Four wire hook up
- Compatible with Bluetooth radios
The ASWCSTALK Axxess steering wheel control solution allows you to add steering wheel control options to your vehicle. With an aftermarket radio that is equipped with a steering wheel control output – the column mounted ASWCSTALK will allow the customer to adjust their radio without taking their eyes off the road. The ASWCSTALK will come preprogrammed with your most popular features – volume up volume down – seek up seek down and source. But with the option of remapping the buttons to fit every customers needs – this makes it a must have interface in the Axxess line.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.