Custom Radio Steering Wheel Control Interface (ASWC-1) by Axxess®. This interface will allow you to use the factory steering-wheel controls to operate your new aftermarket radio. It even programs itself, saving you the trouble of programming the buttons. If you want, custom programming is possible.
- One Interface does it all – No additional interfaces needed
- Designed to be compatible with all major radio brands
- Auto detects (U.S. Patent No.8257147) vehicle type, radio connection, and presets controls
- Ability to dual assign steering wheel control buttons
- Memory retains settings even after battery disconnection or interface removal
- Provides Speed Dependent Volume Control on select CAN data vehicles
- Most connections done at the radio location
- Micro "B" USB updatable
- The ASWC-1 can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market
- ASWC-1 Interface
- 12-pin harness with male 3.5mm connector
- Female 3.5mm connector with Brown and Brown/White wires
- 12 kOhm resistor
This steering wheel control interface can be used on almost any vehicle with steering wheel radio controls. Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and other radios are all suitable for use with the ASWC interface. Don't give up your steering wheel control of the radio just because you've upgraded. The ASWC will auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and can preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically - so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so you can make the steering wheel controls function the way you want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.