In-Channel Aerovisor™ Smoke Front Window Deflectors by AVS®. 2 Pieces. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain, wind, and sun glare, as well as dust and dirt during off-road adventures, and still allow fresh air circulation. Made of tinted, reinforced acrylic, the Aerovisor is UV and scratch resistant, car wash.
- Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glare
- Allows fresh air in while keeping the elements out
- Fresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- Reduces wind noise, keeping interior quieter
- Reduces mirror fogging
- Shields your eyes from the sun for safer driving
- Allows you to crack the windows when parked in the sun, to let heat escape and keep interior cooler
- Custom designed for each vehicle, for a precision fit
- Made of tough reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant
- Installs quickly and easily with strong 3M automotive tape
- Stylish smoke finish
- Car wash safe
- In-Channel installation
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2 Pieces of Front Window Deflectors
The Aerovisor is a larger version of the AVS Ventvisor, and provides even more protection from the elements while allowing fresh air circulation. In addition to protection from rain and wind, it will also help keep your cabin free from airborne sand and dust when 4-wheeling off road. Aerovisors will also keep your interior cooler during the hot summer months by allowing you to crack your windows when parked in the sun. The trapped heat will be able to escape and potential thieves won’t be able to tell your windows are slightly down.
Aerovisors are made of rugged reinforced acrylic that is UV and scratch resistant, with an attractive smoke finish that will help shield the sun from your eyes and be a stylish enhancement to any vehicle. AVS uses a higher grade acrylic material than most other manufacturers, which means Aerovisors will hold their smoke finish longer, and are just the right thickness to be strong yet flexible for a perfect fit.
You can run your car or truck through the car wash with Aerovisors installed; however automatic “brush-style” car washes should be avoided. They come with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions, and they’re covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
AVS® is the innovator of the auto Ventshade, first produced in 1935 to mount above a car window to keep rain out and let fresh air in. In testimony to its effectiveness, the Ventshade is still manufactured by AVS today, albeit in a much more modern form. The company also manufactures a wide range of other Ventvisor/side window deflectors along with hood/windshield protectors and vehicle styling/protective accessories. In 1998 AVS was acquired by prominent truck accessory manufacturer Lund International, and today is one of that company’s leading brands. AVS products are precision engineered and crafted from the finest materials right here in the USA.