F230 Wheels by Avant Garde®. These multipiece aluminum alloy forged wheels feature a reverse configuration to permit a larger exposed wheel disc as well as a deeper-appearing lip compared to a more conventional stepped lip. A more stylish, yet still intensely lightweight high-strength wheel.
- Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size
- This is a completely custom product (built-to-order) is therefore non-cancellable and non-returnable, once the order is placed
- Reverse Configuration (flat lip) allows for a larger exposed wheel disc as well as a deeper looking lip in comparison to a step lip
- Italian Made chrome-plated, high strength 12pt hardware - Standard
- Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Precision CNC production to your specifications for any custom application
- OE TPMS and mounting hardware compatible
- Also available in a rolled step lip (RS) configuration
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
Forging is a process that shapes the raw aluminum blank into the near-final form of the wheel under many tons of hydraulic pressure. A 250-ton rotary forge press forces 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum billet blanks to very near their final net shape. Only detail machining is necessary to bring the wheel to its final contour. Not only does the forging process shape the metal, it changes it dramatically, compressing it into a denser, stronger form with internal grain that follows the contour of the finished forging, for the ultimate in strength. In the case of the Form Series wheels, the wheel is forged in several components, including a barrel and center that are fastened together by chromed Italian-sourced bolts. Final lightening of the center is accomplished by spoke beam contouring and back pad contouring. Available in 17", 18", 19", 20", 21" and 22"" rim diameters.
The design of these wheels is done with the latest technology of Finite Element Engineering, a process that allows the wheel designer to "build" a wheel in the computer and stress it with the loads it will see when in service. The software shows graphically where the stresses are concentrated in the wheel. By trimming metal here and there, and adding some where needed, it's possible to very quickly come to an optimum design, one that's the lightest and strongest possible. All of this is done in a few hours or days in the computer, instead of laboriously making prototypes and testing them until they fail. This accelerated design process generates the strongest, lightest wheels in the industry, and allows Avant Garde to develop many vehicle-specific styles and fitments in a very short period of time.
Avant Garde's relentless attention to detail means that these wheels will absolutely fit the vehicle they're intended for, including vitally important area like centering ring diameters, brake caliper clearance and the fitting of the OEM tire-pressure-monitoring sensors. Fanatical attention to offsets and fender lip clearance will let you order these wheels with the certainty they will fit properly on your vehicle and make it handle properly.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
With over 40 years of experience in the automotive wheel industry, the Avant Garde team understands the level of attention to detail that is required from everyone in this industry, and possesses the level of experience and expertise necessary to be the forerunners of the industry. The company is managed and run by automotive enthusiasts whose passion for engineering the best possible wheels can easily be recognized in the quality and finish of all its products. The team's passion for their own vehicles is reflected into the company and extends to the sales team, the marketing department, and the warehouse staff. Everyone at Avant Garde is fueled by enthusiasm and driven by passion.