Auto Repair Parts
- TYC®StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality for...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$44.99 - $117.93
- ACDelco®Professional™ Strut CartridgeProfessional™ Strut Cartridge by ACDelco®. by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valvingRoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions$37.17
- Power Stop®1-Click Autospecialty Daily Driver Plain Disc and Drum Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty Daily Driver Plain Disc and Drum Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Autospecialty by Power Stop 1-Click Daily Driver Pad, Rotor, Drum and Shoe Kits include 2 Autospecialty brake rotors, a set of Power Stop Z16 brake pads,...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$148.48 - $362.85
- Crown®Cylinder HeadCylinder Head by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$327.20 - $824.00
- AP Exhaust®Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$22.33 - $1,349.52
- Gates®Electric Water PumpElectric Water Pump by Gates®. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality materials, it...Great design and functionMade from sturdy materials$60.29 - $695.80
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.29 - $56.86
- Motorcraft®Steering GearSteering Gear by Motorcraft®. Motorcraft steering gear are designed for maximum performance and durability. If you're striving to restore smooth and predictable steering of your vehicle, this high-quality replacement steering part is...Direct OEM replacementMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$171.50 - $5,572.42
- MOOG®Premium™ Universal JointPremium™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.37 - $49.81
- American Autowire®Power Plus Wiring KitPower Plus Wiring Kit by American Autowire®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Horn relay, floor dimmer and courtesy light connectionsStandard brake light connections with third brake light$269.10 - $287.10
- Denso®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by Denso®. Evaporator performance is essential for proper air-conditioning performance. Denso's evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials meet OE manufacturers' rigid specifications....Thinner - Thinner tube (1.7mm) and shorter fin height (5mm) improves heat exchange efficiencyHigh Performance - Separating the tubes and the tanks increases the tank flow path area and reduces refrigerant pressure loss$60.08 - $202.00
- ZF®Automatic Transmission Valve BodyAutomatic Transmission Valve Body by ZF®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,783.99 - $2,203.73
- ACDelco®Professional™ Spark Plug Wire SetProfessional™ Spark Plug Wire Set by ACDelco®. Built to match the Original Equipment in length and fit, ACDelco Professional Ignition Wire Sets also offer a performance advantage over many aftermarket products.Wire conductor, wire length and diameter help provide maximum spark delivery and protectionSpark plug distributor boot shape and materials provide proper fit, installation and water-tight seal$11.31 - $629.83
- Standard®Vapor CanisterVapor Canister by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Featuring industrial grade materials for robust performanceEnd of the line testing ensures quality in every box$33.74 - $400.02
- Spectra Premium®Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium’s complete line of new Mass Air Flow Sensors, featuring Ceramic PC boards to ensure premium performance and durability. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product...Provide more consistent voltage to eliminate engine rough idle problemsPlatinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change$39.81 - $1,140.27
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Redline Series Gear OilRedline Series Gear Oil by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon oil installation kits help you finish the job with high quality oil and components.OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturershe finest quality at a great price$22.56 - $29.10
- Detroit Iron®Service ManualService Manual by Detroit Iron®. Licensed Print Reproduction. Licensed Detroit Iron reprint provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format available on the market. This manual is reproduced using the highest quality...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$22.26 - $79.36
- Meguiars®Perfect Clarity™ Glass Cleaner Spray (G8224)Perfect Clarity™ Glass Cleaner Spray by Meguiars®, 24 oz. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...Designed to help to get your job done rightManufactured utilizing the highest quality materials$5.93
- Bosch®StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are the...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$36.82 - $1,263.82
- Arnott®Air Suspension SpringAir Suspension Spring by Arnott®. This is air spring with all new components designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. Top-notch, durable rubber bellows and other components are sourced by name brand companies that...Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts withRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$84.15 - $399.55
- Raybestos®Advanced Technology™ Front Brake Rotor (981053)Advanced Technology™ 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Raybestos Advanced Technology rotors offer the best solution for noise-prone applications. Vehicle specific cooling vane configurations and...Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; ultimate strengthBlack Fusion Coating: Improves appearance for a clean, finished look$59.05
- Melling®Oil PumpOil Pump by Melling®. Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every pump is engineered, manufactured and...Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$21.56 - $260.93
- Walker®CalCat™ Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterCalCat™ Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsDirect fit design$219.87 - $573.01
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.74 - $376.52
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Injection Throttle BodyFuel Injection Throttle Body by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium’s 100% new Electronic Throttle Bodies are built from the ground up using precise manufacturing and quality control to ensure smooth driving and long term reliability....100% NewLimited Lifetime Warranty$73.83 - $1,264.22
- Edelmann®Bulk Power Steering HoseBulk Power Steering Hose by Edelmann®. Engineered by the company with more than 50 years of steering hose manufacturing experience, Edelmann power steering replacement hoses ensure OE-style form, fit, function, and long life. They’re...Highly resistant to oil, heat, and ozoneOriginal equipment equivalent$5.46 - $43.38
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$19.13 - $205.87
- OER®Gauges AssemblyGauges Assembly by OER®. When choosing a parts supplier, choose the name that means quality, Original Equipment Reproduction. Each product is designed and manufactured to duplicate the original part as closely as possible. Most OER...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$394.00 - $724.75
- UAC®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by UAC®. UAC strives to be on the cutting edge when it comes to offering the most comprehensive line of Evaporators. To meet that need, UAC developed unique process which they call “QFP.” This stands for Quality,...Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$33.19 - $128.29
- EXEDY®Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by EXEDY®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by EXEDY features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$25.71 - $301.54
It's been said that after their home, a vehicle is the average person's next largest purchase, so from an investment standpoint you should maintain your car or truck to preserve its value. But regular maintenance and timely repairs are even more important for driving safety, and vehicles that run well get better mileage, are more reliable, and more fun to drive. We make it easy to keep your car or truck performing well and delivering reliable service because everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs can be found right here on our digital shelves. Instead of wondering whether there's an auto parts store near me that has the parts you want, just pick up the phone and we can have the right automotive parts delivered right to your door.
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular oil and filter changes are the most important maintenance tasks, so check out our large selection of conventional petroleum and synthetic lubricants for the weight you need. In addition to cartridge and spin-on oil filters for every application we also have air filters and cabin air filters to ensure your engine and passengers get clean air, as well as transmission filters to ensure clean fluid and precise shifting. From brake pad changes to shock replacement, cooling system flushes to fuel filter swaps, we have the maintenance and replacement auto parts you need to keep your vehicle running right, at better prices than you'll find at local auto parts stores.
But no matter how well you maintain your car or truck, the years and miles can take their toll and sooner or later auto parts wear out or fail. Engine parts like timing belts have factory specified replacement intervals, which if not adhered to can result in the engine stopping and possibly even expensive engine damage. Other parts like spark plugs should be inspected and replaced at recommended intervals and if this is not done performance and fuel mileage can deteriorate. Regular engine inspection is the best course of action so components like accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses can be replaced before they fail, and oil and coolant leaks can be repaired before fluid loss creates greater problems. But even if you suffer total engine failure, we can help with a complete replacement engine or the aftermarket parts you need to rebuild it yourself.
If your car or truck is louder than it used to be don't hesitate to inspect the exhaust system because along with the noise, noxious fumes can be escaping the system into the cabin. From manifolds to tailpipes, and everything in between, we have all your exhaust system repair parts needs including gaskets and hangers. Another unwelcome noise is the sound of metal-to-metal pad backing plate against brake rotor, and when you hear that more than just a pad change is in order. For that repair, hydraulic problems or any other brake issues you have, see our selection of brake parts including rotors, calipers, master cylinders and many more aftermarket car parts.
Our range of parts is vast but our space here is limited so we can't go into detail on all the auto repair and maintenance parts we offer. We've highlighted some of the most popular repair tasks but we have both car parts and truck parts for all other vehicle systems including suspension, heating and air conditioning, transmissions, drivelines and axles, fuel delivery, emissions control, and much more. Maintaining and properly repairing your vehicle is important, but everyone's pressed for time these days. Purchasing your auto parts online lets you schedule vehicle service at your convenience and allows you to devote the limited time you have to actually working on your car or truck, not wasting it driving to the local parts store and standing in line.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...