Auto Repair Parts
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$77.52 - $1,990.82
- Dorman®Steering ShaftSteering Shaft by Dorman®. Restore the smooth rotation of your steering wheel with this product. Re-engineered to improve on the original design, the steering shaft eliminates clunking and binding in the steering column and is easy to...Direct OEM replacementProvides smooth rotation of the steering wheel$56.95 - $419.95
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$33.86 - $136.30
- Standard®Air Bag ClockspringAir Bag Clockspring by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Direct-fit OE-replacement clock spring effectively restores steering wheel air bag function to increase road safetyCopper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses$39.59 - $496.17
- Dorman®A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyA/C Condenser Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s A/C Condenser Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install as a complete assembly, eliminating the need to make separate purchases. Plus, the high quality...Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$31.78 - $349.18
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Fluid Pump Cover KitGM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Fluid Pump Cover Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$112.92 - $346.43
- Denso®Double Platinum™ Spark PlugDouble Platinum™ Spark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug...1.1 mm platinum center electrodeTitanium-enhanced alloy ground electrode$5.26 - $6.69
- Delphi®EGR ValveEGR Valve by Delphi®. Delphi exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves are a 100 percent OE line, providing an exact fit without the need for orifice washers or clocking for fast, easy installation. Precision manufacturing provides...Increases fuel efficiency while eliminating the potential for malfunctionsGaskets included$42.93 - $212.53
- ACDelco®Professional™ Mass Air Flow SensorProfessional™ Mass Air Flow Sensor by ACDelco®. How your engine breathes determines how well it runs. And there’s no better way to keep your engine breathing right – and running great – than ACDelco. ACDelco Professional™ Mass...Compliant with the strictest standards for qualityExpertly crafted using the up-to-date technology$36.33 - $300.35
- Be Cool®Super Duty AntifreezeSuper Duty Antifreeze by Be Cool®. Volume: 1 Gal Quantity: 2 Great time-saving components to simplify your radiator installation. These accessories can help you achieve a clean, professional look.High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$29.99 - $56.63
- Detroit Iron®Factory OEM Shop Manuals on CDFactory OEM Shop Manuals on CD by Detroit Iron®. PDF Format. Licensed Detroit Iron CD provides the most comprehensive set of digital Factory OEM shop manuals for the classic models associated with the referenced year and make(s). When...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$28.43
- Surf City Garage®The Works Detailing Essentials (468)The Works Detailing Essentials by Surf City Garage®. Everything you need to detail your car in one convenient box. No more confusion searching the shelves and reading labels. The Works gives you a full assortment of the best detailing...Reliable solution to take care of your automobileDesigned to provide maximum cleaning power$19.99
- Quality-Built®AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$10.04 - $1,902.63
- ACDelco®Professional™ Shocks and StrutsProfessional™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™ technology. Custom-tuned gas charge for optimized...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valvingRoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions$18.92 - $156.36
- Power Stop®Euro-Stop™ Premium Plain Brake KitEuro-Stop™ Premium Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Sold as Kit. Improve the stopping power and safety of your European vehicle with the Power Stop Euro-Stop Brake Kit that is manufactured according to OE specifications and is...Improved braking safety and performanceECE-R90 certified components for your European vehicle$90.71 - $756.45
- DNJ Engine Components®Cylinder HeadCylinder Head by DNJ Engine Components®. Fix your engine cylinder problems with this superior engine cylinder head from DNJ that will help you have your automobile back on the road, saving you time and money, while providing...Designed to replace your worn out engine cylinder headSuperior quality construction for years of reliable service$274.38 - $424.64
- ATP®Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold is developed off of the original parts specifications, to ensure it will install and perform like intended. This...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$37.76 - $517.37
- TYC®Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$26.76 - $127.85
- TomcoRemanufactured CarburetorRemanufactured Carburetor by Tomco. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...Made with precision and quality in mindCrafted to provide exceptional reliability$88.86 - $533.62
- Cardone®Power Steering PumpPower Steering Pump by Cardone®. If you're looking for a replacement power steering pump for your vehicle, why not equip it with Cardone's new or remanufactured pump that will give you the performance you can rely on? All components are...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$23.64 - $291.88
- USA Standard Gear®Ring & Pinion Gear SetRing & Pinion Gear Set by USA Standard Gear®. USA Standard ring & pinion sets are the right choice to add confidence to your install. USA Standard Gear offers a full line of ring & pinion sets for a variety of common & hard to find...Direct-fit OE-quality replacement for your factory partHelps restore the proper functionality of your vehicle$115.61 - $389.17
- Cardone®Windshield Wiper MotorWindshield Wiper Motor by Cardone®. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life. Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability. Improved over original...100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every timeBrushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$26.05 - $277.47
- Four Seasons®A/C Compressor ClutchA/C Compressor Clutch by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$58.35 - $213.72
- Luk®Clutch Release BearingClutch Release Bearing by Luk®. The release bearing is the connective element between the rotating clutch pressure plate on the engine side and the solid release mechanism on the transmission side. To transfer release force to the...Maintenance-free – bearings are greased and permanently sealedOE quality$10.32 - $237.22
- Delphi®Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is...Designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failureEfficient coil design that ensures the power in the coil has a streamlined path to the spark plug$13.21 - $203.76
- Dorman®Diesel Emissions Fluid PumpDiesel Emissions Fluid Pump by Dorman®. Manufactured specifically for diesel vehicle's, Dorman's Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) Pump is quality tested to calculate and supply fluid to the diesel exhaust pipe. As an added benefit,...Replace the piece, not the assemblyPlug and play design for easy installation$238.95 - $247.95
- Dorman®Air Filter HousingAir Filter Housing by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Easy to installDirect replacement for a proper fit$42.60 - $318.93
- Pentosin®Dual Clutch Trans FluidDual Clutch Trans Fluid by Pentosin®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturershe finest quality at a great price$19.73 - $757.55
- Detroit Iron®Service and Overhaul Manual SupplementService and Overhaul Manual Supplement by Detroit Iron®. Licensed Print Reproduction. Licensed Detroit Iron reprint provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format available on the market. This manual is reproduced...Developed to preserve valuable data about antique and classic ridesMade with the utmost care for your specific year, make and model$23.75 - $24.61
- WeatherTech®TechCare™ 18 oz. Bottle FloorLiner and FloorMat Cleaner/ProtectorTechCare™ 18 oz. Bottle FloorLiner and FloorMat Cleaner/Protector by WeatherTech®. WeatherTech TechCare FloorLiner and FloorMat Cleaner/Protector kit quickly removes scuff marks, dirt, and stains while also adding a strong, durable...Easy-to-use spray applicator allows you to simply aim and sprayPrepares mats for applying FloorLiner and Floor Mat Protector$13.99 - $24.99
It's been said that after their home, a vehicle is the average person's next largest purchase, so from an investment standpoint you should maintain your car or truck to preserve its value. But regular maintenance and timely repairs are even more important for driving safety, and vehicles that run well get better mileage, are more reliable, and more fun to drive. We make it easy to keep your car or truck performing well and delivering reliable service because everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs can be found right here on our digital shelves. Instead of wondering whether there's an auto parts store near me that has the parts you want, just pick up the phone and we can have the right automotive parts delivered right to your door.
Preventive maintenance can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. Regular oil and filter changes are the most important maintenance tasks, so check out our large selection of conventional petroleum and synthetic lubricants for the weight you need. In addition to cartridge and spin-on oil filters for every application we also have air filters and cabin air filters to ensure your engine and passengers get clean air, as well as transmission filters to ensure clean fluid and precise shifting. From brake pad changes to shock replacement, cooling system flushes to fuel filter swaps, we have the maintenance and replacement auto parts you need to keep your vehicle running right, at better prices than you'll find at local auto parts stores.
But no matter how well you maintain your car or truck, the years and miles can take their toll and sooner or later auto parts wear out or fail. Engine parts like timing belts have factory specified replacement intervals, which if not adhered to can result in the engine stopping and possibly even expensive engine damage. Other parts like spark plugs should be inspected and replaced at recommended intervals and if this is not done performance and fuel mileage can deteriorate. Regular engine inspection is the best course of action so components like accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses can be replaced before they fail, and oil and coolant leaks can be repaired before fluid loss creates greater problems. But even if you suffer total engine failure, we can help with a complete replacement engine or the aftermarket parts you need to rebuild it yourself.
If your car or truck is louder than it used to be don't hesitate to inspect the exhaust system because along with the noise, noxious fumes can be escaping the system into the cabin. From manifolds to tailpipes, and everything in between, we have all your exhaust system repair parts needs including gaskets and hangers. Another unwelcome noise is the sound of metal-to-metal pad backing plate against brake rotor, and when you hear that more than just a pad change is in order. For that repair, hydraulic problems or any other brake issues you have, see our selection of brake parts including rotors, calipers, master cylinders and many more aftermarket car parts.
Our range of parts is vast but our space here is limited so we can't go into detail on all the auto repair and maintenance parts we offer. We've highlighted some of the most popular repair tasks but we have both car parts and truck parts for all other vehicle systems including suspension, heating and air conditioning, transmissions, drivelines and axles, fuel delivery, emissions control, and much more. Maintaining and properly repairing your vehicle is important, but everyone's pressed for time these days. Purchasing your auto parts online lets you schedule vehicle service at your convenience and allows you to devote the limited time you have to actually working on your car or truck, not wasting it driving to the local parts store and standing in line.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...