Universal Ultra-Lite™ Boost/Vacuum In-Dash Gauge (4303) by Auto Meter®. Range: 30" HG - 30 PSI. Size: 2-1/16". Type: Mechanical. The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 10 ft. Nylon Tubing
- Light Bulb and Socket Assembly
- Red and Green Light Bulb Boots
- Black Composite Gauge Bracket Kit
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
Auto Meter makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between. The Auto Meter gauges that we feature are the Auto Gage, American Muscle, Arctic White, C2, Cobalt, Cobalt Digital, Designer Black, ES Series, Golden Oldies, Old Tyme White, Old Tyme White II, Phantom, Sport Comp, Sport Comp II, Ultra-Lite, Ultra Lite II, GT Series, Dodge Factory Match, Ford Factory Match, MCX, Mopar, GM Factory Match, Sport Comp Digital, Elite Series, GS Series, Carbon Fiber, Nexus, Pro Comp, NV gauges, Ford Racing, Z Series and others. Also Auto Meter offer Gauge Kits with exceptional design.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.