GM Factory Match Series Fuel Pressure Gauge (8360) by Auto Meter®. Size: 2-1/16". Range: 0-30 PSI. Type: Electric, Digital Stepper Motor. Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Black Composite Gauge Bracket Kit
- Wire Harness
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
AutoMeter® makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between. The AutoMeter gauges that we feature are the Auto Gage, American Muscle, Arctic White, C2, Cobalt, Cobalt Digital, Designer Black, ES Series, Golden Oldies, Old Tyme White, Old Tyme White II, Phantom, Sport Comp, Sport Comp II, Ultra-Lite, Ultra Lite II, GT Series, Dodge Factory Match, Ford Factory Match, MCX, Mopar, GM Factory Match, Sport Comp Digital, Elite Series, GS Series, Carbon Fiber, Nexus, Pro Comp, NV gauges, Ford Racing, Z Series and others. Also AutoMeter® offer Gauge Kits with exceptional design.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov