Wheel Hanger by Auto Dolly®. 21.75" Length out from the wall. Keep your showroom, restoration shop, garage, or any other storage uncluttered with the help of this innovative product made of rugged steel in order to provide hassle-free service. With a 220 lbs. weight capacity and an angled incline, it makes wheels rest against the wall.
- Created to get wheels and tires off the floor
- 21.75'' length out from the wall
- Made of extra strong steel
- Has a powder coated finish
- Fits any wheel with a minimum 1-1/2" center opening
- Offers a 220 lbs. weight capacity
- Has an angled incline to make wheels rest against the wall
- Mounts on the wall stud with included hardware
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
The unit is an easy but extremely effective way to clear floor space in a shop, garage, restoration shop, and so on. This is because the item lets you get tires and wheels of the floor and hang them up and out of your way. The product works for any wheel with a minimum 1-1/2" center opening. Still, why stop here? You can easily use it for storage of bicycles and so on. This heavy-duty powder coated steel product can be easily mounted on the wall and supports up to 220 lbs., while keeping a garage and showroom floors organized. Thanks to its angle incline, wheels and tires rest against the wall. This hanger is made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The company was originally founded by Jim Merrick in 1961. It was established to manufacture a new line of highly automated and specialized machinery for home builders. The company having proved extremely successful, began a diversification program into the plastic business in 1972. As the company grew and developed it was incorporated into various divisions.