Auto Body Parts & Restoration
- Lumen®Custom Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsCustom Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace hazy and discolored headlights or give the front of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to improve your vision or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen...+2$20.00 - $549.95
- IPCW®Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by IPCW®. Significantly brighter than factory tail lights, these are designed to provide much better illumination and thus increase driving safety. The high intensity tail lights feature exceptional design...$120.03 - $459.98
- Dashtop®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Dashtop®. When it comes to quality, Dashtop® knows no compromises. All the products made by this stringent quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest-grade...Designed specifically for your vehicleManufactured from tough plastic for extra durability$49.95
- Omix-ADA®FendersFenders by Omix-ADA®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your Jeep undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from the...Direct replacementInstalls the same as factory unit$85.95 - $477.47
- Auto Metal Direct®Shaker Hood PanelShaker Hood Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look on both sides$674.99 - $809.99
- OER®GrillesGrilles by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory along with ultimate protection for your radiator with this authentic quality, factory original restoration from OER. This superior replacement product is designed and...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$26.64 - $1,346.97
- RESTOPARTS®Door ShellsDoor Shells by RESTOPARTS®. If you're looking for a supreme quality reproduction to restore your vehicle to its original show-quality condition, this top-notch product from Restoparts is just what the doctor ordered. Crafted with...Designed to restore your vehicle's original conditionOE quality, look and finish for less money$304.99 - $498.99
- Sherman®Quarter PanelsQuarter Panels by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement body part that ensures a...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$61.10 - $1,406.74
- C.R. Laurence®Duo-Vent Four Panel Big Rig SliderDuo-Vent Four Panel Big Rig Slider by C.R. Laurence®. The CRL Duo-Vent Truck Slider is the finest four-panel Truck Slider. The state-of-the-art fully contoured, thin profile, powder-coated aluminum frames have narrow stiles for maximum..."Original" four-panel design gives the widest possible openingFully contoured powder-coated aluminum frame$276.74
- Crown®LiftgateLiftgate by Crown®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Crown will last a lifetime. It will meet your...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$359.55
- Rugged Ridge®Dash PanelDash Panel by Rugged Ridge®. Whether you're restoring your Jeep to factory original or customizing for a one-of-a-kind look, Rugged Ridge is your Jeep interior headquarters, with everything from dash panels to shifter knobs. From stock...OE replacement and customCustom designed for each application$161.99 - $259.19
- RESTOPARTS®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by RESTOPARTS®. If you're looking for a supreme quality reproduction to restore your vehicle to its original show-quality condition, this top-notch product from RESTOPARTS is just what the doctor ordered. Crafted with...Designed to restore your vehicle's original conditionOE quality, look and finish for less money$78.99 - $153.99
- Goodmark®Frame RailsFrame Rails by Goodmark®. The frame is the backbone of your classic car, the starting point to which everything else is attached. If your frame is rusted the structural integrity of your car can be compromised, and if the car has been...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$18.76 - $367.24
- Auto Metal Direct®Header PanelHeader Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Header panels are located at the front of vehicles. Due to their front position, the header panels are subjected to damage from gravel, stones, and debris thrown up by other autos. Engineered to OE...Direct replacement – ensure a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$58.49 - $359.99
- Auto Metal Direct®X-Parts™ Roof Brace KitX-Parts™ Roof Brace Kit by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your vehicle to its original condition. Authentic look, precise...Direct fit replacementMade according to OE specs$207.36
- Dupli-Color®All-in-1™ Touch Up Paint BasicAll-in-1™ Touch Up Paint Basic by Dupli-Color®. 0.5 oz. Tube. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship....Fabricated on state-of-the-art equipmentGuaranteed to provide long-lasting good looks$14.23
- Pilot®Side View MirrorsSide View Mirrors by Pilot®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Pilot will last a lifetime. It will meet...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle+2$8.95 - $448.29
- Recon®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Recon®. These Recon custom headlights is your number one choice if you want to enjoy a safer driving experience as well as enhance the look of your vehicle's front end. Designed to improve your safety and...$449.95 - $1,049.95
- Anzo®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your vehicle with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than factory light bulbs, these...$73.68 - $799.94
- Replace®Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract from...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$16.04 - $817.95
- RESTOPARTS®FendersFenders by RESTOPARTS®. If you're looking for a supreme quality reproduction to restore your vehicle to its original show-quality condition, this top-notch product from Restoparts is just what the doctor ordered. Crafted with unmatched...Designed to restore your vehicle's original conditionOE quality, look and finish for less money$242.99 - $509.99
- K-Metal®Hood PanelHood Panel by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$72.33 - $1,107.42
- Auto Metal Direct®GrillesGrilles by Auto Metal Direct®. Placed at the front of the vehicle, a grille is one of the most important styling features that make your classic or muscle car unique and recognizable. A cracked, chipped, dinged, or otherwise damaged...Designed to bring the original styling of your vehicle backUltimate protection for your radiator from dirt and debris$44.36 - $769.77
- K-Metal®Door ShellsDoor Shells by K-Metal®. The most severe door damage will result from collision, but doors also accumulate plenty of minor dings and dents from car doors and shopping carts. Many doors have drainage issues, and rain sliding past worn...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$144.04 - $422.77
- QRP®Quarter PanelsQuarter Panels by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product will...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$173.82 - $1,211.16
- C.R. Laurence®Duo-Vent Four Panel SliderDuo-Vent Four Panel Slider by C.R. Laurence®. The CRL Duo-Vent Truck Slider is the finest four-panel Truck Slider. The state-of-the-art fully contoured, thin profile, powder-coated aluminum frames have narrow stiles for maximum rear..."Original" four-panel design gives the widest possible openingFully contoured powder-coated aluminum frame$142.21 - $237.46
- OER®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by OER®. Stamped from quality steel to factory specifications, this all steel trunk lid feature the correct understructure to fit correctly.This trunk lid is a good replacement for the original and comes with a black...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$149.48 - $440.15
- Rugged Ridge®Gauge MountGauge Mount by Rugged Ridge®. Whether you're restoring your Jeep to factory original or customizing for a one-of-a-kind look, Rugged Ridge is your Jeep interior headquarters, with everything from dash panels to shifter knobs. From stock...OE replacement and customCustom designed for each application$38.87 - $48.59
- K-Metal®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by K-Metal®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with N/As. Not...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$78.04 - $84.22
- Auto Metal Direct®Frame RailsFrame Rails by Auto Metal Direct®. A crossmember keeps frame rails and body panels supported and aligned correctly. If this vital frame component is weakened by rust or damaged in accident or by attempts at pushing or towing, don't...OEM quality at a reasonable priceCorrect gauge steel as original$9.99 - $422.99
Unless you're a skilled auto body repair specialist and painter you're going to have to pay one if you want your car or truck to look right. Whether it's fixing collision damage, rust repair, a vehicle restoration, or a combination of the three, a first class job will require a significant outlay of cash for labor, but you can reduce the total cost of the project by purchasing the auto body parts from us. Peruse our auto body parts online store and you'll see that we offer all the sheet metal body panels as well as bumpers, grilles, lights, glass, window components and interior parts, all at much lower prices than you'd pay at a local auto body parts store or dealer.
You not only save money when you buy aftermarket auto body parts from us, but in doing so you have control over the quality of the parts that are used to repair your car or truck. Who knows what hidden damage lurks underneath the paint of used parts, and some aftermarket parts are of questionable quality, with incorrect dimensions and thickness that can make them hard to fit and less durable, with a less than satisfactory finished appearance. Our collision repair parts are sourced from trusted manufacturers who form all their auto body panels according to OE specifications using the most modern tooling, so you can be assured that your panels will look and fit exactly as designed. Our restoration parts are exact replicas of the original parts, made by companies staffed by car enthusiasts who specialize in restoration parts.
Rust is such a problem on classics and muscle cars that many buyers will search high and low in road salt free areas or travel many miles to dry desert regions to find a solid project car. But sometimes you just have to work with what you have, and unfortunately this means dealing with insidious corrosion along with the obvious rusted through quarter panels and fenders. This insidious rust can reveal itself in floor pans, trunk floors and other areas, but if you find it you won't have to make your own panels for the repair. Our restoration parts companies know the classics, they know muscle cars and they know the problem areas, so they've created floor pans, rocker panels, patch panels and other replacement auto body parts to give your restoration a solid foundation.
Restorers want to keep their vehicles as original as possible, which means not replacing parts if it can be avoided. If you have damaged quarter panels and you shop with us you can get just the amount of quarter panel you need, saving you money and preserving as much of your original car as possible. We have full quarters, also called OE or factory style panels that include the sail panel and door jamb; quarter skins that don't include the roof sides or structural connections; and quarter patch panels when only a small section of metal is needed.
While the major car body parts and panels are certainly important, there are many smaller trim pieces and components that are essential for a proper collision repair. Some collision parts vendors may leave it to you to source such parts but we think you should be able to get everything you need in one place. For example, instead of just bumpers we've also stocked our digital shelves with the necessary brackets, reinforcement bars, impact strips, moldings, covers, and valances to finish the job, and along with our grilles, we have the moldings and emblems that make the car complete. Our aftermarket auto body parts can be key components of a successful collision repair. After all, painted auto body parts will only look as good as the sheet metal beneath the paint allows. With our collision auto parts, you don't have to spend a lot to get quality panels, and you don't have to drive all over or make a lot of calls to get the parts that you need.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...