Auto Body Parts & Restoration
- C.R. Laurence®"All-Glass" Look POWR-Slider (EPC990S)"All-Glass" Look POWR-Slider by C.R. Laurence®. Size: 58-7/8" x 18-1/4". Glass Finish: Solar Glass. CRL 'All-Glass' Look POWR-Sliders for the 1997-2003 Ford F-150/F-250 Regular Duty Trucks have many innovative features that only CRL,...Original Equipment Style All-Glass Look Bolt-In Installation for Current F-150/F-250 ModelsFully Contoured$622.21
- Auto Metal Direct®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Auto Metal Direct®. Rusted, bent, or otherwise defective trunk parts detract from your vehicle's appeal and/or trunk function. Replace them with quality OE-style parts by AMD which replicate the factory units. They're...Accurate reproduction of the factory originalDirect replacement – ensures a perfect fit$150.81 - $575.99
- Sherman®Dash PanelDash Panel by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality and...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$57.56 - $161.15
- Sherman®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with Sherman rocker panels that are...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$10.79 - $396.90
- Auto Metal Direct®Subframe AssemblySubframe Assembly by Auto Metal Direct®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Auto Metal Direct will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$977.54
- Goodmark®Header PanelHeader Panel by Goodmark®. The header panel is located at the front of a car or truck. It can be just a small sheet metal panel on some vehicles or a large panel to which most of the front end pieces attach on others. In its position at...Faithful reproduction of original partDesigned with the latest software and manufactured using modern tooling$22.93 - $312.81
- QRP®Goodmark™ Roof Skin (L241033)Goodmark™ Roof Skin by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$283.82
- PlastiKote®Paint Scratch Repair KitPaint Scratch Repair Kit by PlastiKote®. With Sanding Tool/2-In-1 Paint Applicator(Nip/Brush)/ Clear Coat Primer/ Polishing Tool. At PlastiKote, The Perfect Finish™ is our business, it's what you expect and what we're committed to...Revolutionary All-In-One Scratch Repair Kit. New Simple Numbering SystemIncludes Sanding Tool, 2-In-1 Paint Applicator (Nib/Brush), Primer And Clear Coat, Polishing Tool$7.63 - $15.55
- K Source®Side View MirrorsSide View Mirrors by K Source®. Your side view mirrors help you see the vehicles flanking you and assure your safe driving experience and clear vision. If the one is broken or missing, don't compromise your safety on the road and get a...Direct OEM replacementGreat option for replacing your side view mirror+3$5.44 - $473.98
- Spec-D®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam...$23.55 - $986.83
- Spec-D®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. If your factory monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model, boost your vehicle’s style with eye-dazzling Spec-D tail lights. These...$39.02 - $441.56
- OER®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$461.99 - $616.89
- Sherman®FendersFenders by Sherman®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Precision engineered to meet OEM standardsEnsure OE look, fit, and function$32.68 - $1,399.00
- Goodmark®Pro EFX™ Cowl Hood PanelPro EFX™ Cowl Hood Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$275.94 - $383.28
- K-Metal®Bumper GrillesBumper Grilles by K-Metal®. If you've been in a front end collision and your grille requires replacement, look no further than premium K-Metal restoration parts that deliver original quality and look for much less than the OE price....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.29 - $554.60
- OER®Door ShellsDoor Shells by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an attractive...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$272.99 - $672.51
- Replace®Quarter PanelsQuarter Panels by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with N/As....Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$113.43 - $2,180.43
- C.R. Laurence®"Perfect Fit" POWR-Slider"Perfect Fit" POWR-Slider by C.R. Laurence®. CRL's "Perfect Fit" POWR-Sliders have the exclusive Flexible Flange that provides a customer satisfied fit every time. The flexible soft rubber flange hugs the contours of the body, conceals...Fully contoured "Perfect Fit" frame with flexible flangeSolar privacy glass opens and closes quietly$504.26 - $672.59
- Sherman®Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality and...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$153.17 - $1,637.56
- Auto Metal Direct®Dash PanelDash Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Get your vehicle's interior back to like-new condition with premium interior parts by AMD! The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture top-quality reproductions of the factory components to...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$282.78
- Auto Metal Direct®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't settle for incorrect, knock-off parts for your car. Get premium sheet metal parts from the restoration pros at Auto Metal Direct. Their panels made from the proper gauge steel and include all...Built to OEM specificationsCorrect gauge steel as original$13.19 - $305.48
- Sikky®Quick Change Differential Subframe KitQuick Change Differential Subframe Kit by Sikky®. The Sikky Quick Change Rear Kit is a crucial addition when building your race car to perform at the highest level. This setup gives the user the ability to change their gear ratio in...Formula Drift LegalNo Subframe Core Required$1,424.99 - $3,324.99
- K-Metal®Header PanelHeader Panel by K-Metal®. Header panels are located at the front of vehicles. Due to their front position, the header panels are subjected to damage from gravel, stones, and debris thrown up by other autos. Engineered to OE...Designed with the latest software and manufactured with modern toolingMade from same materials as original part$25.52 - $393.36
- QRP®Roof Panel (CH28409)Roof Panel by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product will...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$449.01
- PlastiKote®Touch Up PaintTouch Up Paint by PlastiKote®. At PlastiKote, The Perfect Finish™ is our business, it's what you expect and what we're committed to delivering. Our family of premium aerosol paints and coatings are preferred by professionals and...OEM Exact Color Matched Program Ensuring The Perfect FinishFast Drying, Durable Acrylic Lacquer Paints$6.27 - $9.80
- Spyder®Side View MirrorsSide View Mirrors by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a lifetime. It will...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+2$19.45 - $102.07
- Anzo®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$24.95 - $738.00
- TYC®Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$10.95 - $429.67
- Crown®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$38.01 - $292.14
- OER®FendersFenders by OER®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Designed to restore your vehicle to its original conditionMade to meet factory specifications$114.18 - $1,369.19
Unless you're a skilled auto body repair specialist and painter you're going to have to pay one if you want your car or truck to look right. Whether it's fixing collision damage, rust repair, a vehicle restoration, or a combination of the three, a first class job will require a significant outlay of cash for labor, but you can reduce the total cost of the project by purchasing the auto body parts from us. Peruse our auto body parts online store and you'll see that we offer all the sheet metal body panels as well as bumpers, grilles, lights, glass, window components and interior parts, all at much lower prices than you'd pay at a local auto body parts store or dealer.
You not only save money when you buy aftermarket auto body parts from us, but in doing so you have control over the quality of the parts that are used to repair your car or truck. Who knows what hidden damage lurks underneath the paint of used parts, and some aftermarket parts are of questionable quality, with incorrect dimensions and thickness that can make them hard to fit and less durable, with a less than satisfactory finished appearance. Our collision repair parts are sourced from trusted manufacturers who form all their auto body panels according to OE specifications using the most modern tooling, so you can be assured that your panels will look and fit exactly as designed. Our restoration parts are exact replicas of the original parts, made by companies staffed by car enthusiasts who specialize in restoration parts.
Rust is such a problem on classics and muscle cars that many buyers will search high and low in road salt free areas or travel many miles to dry desert regions to find a solid project car. But sometimes you just have to work with what you have, and unfortunately this means dealing with insidious corrosion along with the obvious rusted through quarter panels and fenders. This insidious rust can reveal itself in floor pans, trunk floors and other areas, but if you find it you won't have to make your own panels for the repair. Our restoration parts companies know the classics, they know muscle cars and they know the problem areas, so they've created floor pans, rocker panels, patch panels and other replacement auto body parts to give your restoration a solid foundation.
Restorers want to keep their vehicles as original as possible, which means not replacing parts if it can be avoided. If you have damaged quarter panels and you shop with us you can get just the amount of quarter panel you need, saving you money and preserving as much of your original car as possible. We have full quarters, also called OE or factory style panels that include the sail panel and door jamb; quarter skins that don't include the roof sides or structural connections; and quarter patch panels when only a small section of metal is needed.
While the major car body parts and panels are certainly important, there are many smaller trim pieces and components that are essential for a proper collision repair. Some collision parts vendors may leave it to you to source such parts but we think you should be able to get everything you need in one place. For example, instead of just bumpers we've also stocked our digital shelves with the necessary brackets, reinforcement bars, impact strips, moldings, covers, and valances to finish the job, and along with our grilles, we have the moldings and emblems that make the car complete. Our aftermarket auto body parts can be key components of a successful collision repair. After all, painted auto body parts will only look as good as the sheet metal beneath the paint allows. With our collision auto parts, you don't have to spend a lot to get quality panels, and you don't have to drive all over or make a lot of calls to get the parts that you need.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...