Auto Body Parts & Restoration
- Dorman®Suspension Subframe CrossmembersSuspension Subframe Crossmembers by Dorman®. The frame is a vehicle's most basic element, the foundation upon which the rest of the car or truck is built. If your frame is compromised by rust or collision damage, critical systems like...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDurable steel construction for extra protection against the elements, rust and corrosion$337.06 - $395.88
- Replace®Headlight Mounting PanelHeadlight Mounting Panel by Replace®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this product by Replace ensures superior...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$27.66 - $357.96
- Goodmark®Roof PanelRoof Panel by Goodmark®. Roof may not come readily to mind when you think of body panels that might require replacement on a classic or muscle car, not like fender or quarter panel. But if the roof on your classic is damaged beyond...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$80.45 - $466.98
- QRP®Automotive PaintAutomotive Paint by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product will...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$18.95 - $150.11
- Replace®Towing MirrorsTowing Mirrors by Replace®. If you regularly haul a trailer with your truck, towing mirrors give you a much more extensive view of what's alongside and behind you, but even with these mirrors, maneuvering through traffic and backing up...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+2$82.76 - $1,240.24
- Oracle Lighting®Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. These headlights come with preinstalled Oracle Halo rings. Delivering bright light output, these Oracle lights are similar to OEM lights meeting and exceeding strict durability and quality...+11$75.76 - $1,457.36
- Replace®Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...$13.08 - $809.91
- Sherman®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Sherman®. Sherman bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit and function just...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$29.89 - $3,269.23
- Goodmark®FendersFenders by Goodmark®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Duplicate original part as closely as possibleMade according to strict OE specifications$113.37 - $1,344.77
- Goodmark®Cowl Hood PanelCowl Hood Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$188.13 - $678.95
- Replace®GrillesGrilles by Replace®. The grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front end collision can severely damage a grille. If you're in the market for new...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.76 - $1,177.72
- Auto Metal Direct®Door ShellsDoor Shells by Auto Metal Direct®. Replace your damaged or rusted doors to make them appear and function like the day your vehicle rolled off the assembly line, using high-quality stamped steel OE reproductions by AMD! Unlike other...Manufactured to OEM specsDirect replacement – ensures a precise fit$151.85 - $899.99
- Goodmark®Bed PanelsBed Panels by Goodmark®. No matter how well preserved a classic car may appear, if there's any detectable damage it's probably in the quarter panels. Years of throwing dirt, rain, and debris (and snow and road salt in northern climes)...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$332.94 - $858.82
- Harwood®Lexan Polycarbonate GlassLexan Polycarbonate Glass by Harwood®. 1 Piece. Glass Finish: Clear. Specify either stock cut or flush cut when ordering. Stock cut is when using factory trim. Flush cut is oversized. This product is made of high-quality materials to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$257.99 - $317.63
- Goodmark®Trunk LidsTrunk Lids by Goodmark®. Trunks and Tailgates are at the rear of cars and trucks, but that doesn't mean they're any less vulnerable to damage. Many an inattentive driver has dented the trunk or tailgate of the vehicle in front of them,...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$116.73 - $547.61
- QRP®AC and Heater InsertsAC and Heater Inserts by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$27.45 - $38.12
- Goodmark®Rocker PanelsRocker Panels by Goodmark®. The rocker panels on your classic car are the panels below the doors and between the wheel wells. Their close proximity to the road makes them vulnerable to impact damage from stones and gravel, creating...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$26.07 - $344.10
- Goodmark®SubframeSubframe by Goodmark®. The frame is the backbone of your classic car, the starting point to which everything else is attached. If your frame is rusted the structural integrity of your car can be compromised, and if the car has been in a...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$1,085.11
- Goodmark®Header PanelHeader Panel by Goodmark®. The header panel is located at the front of a car or truck. It can be just a small sheet metal panel on some vehicles or a large panel to which most of the front end pieces attach on others. In its position at...Faithful reproduction of original partDesigned with the latest software and manufactured using modern tooling$62.99 - $312.81
- OER®Roof PanelRoof Panel by OER®. Restore your vehicle’s look to its former glory with superior OER body parts. With these top-notch quality reproductions, you’ll get the ultimate in authentic quality and original appearance at an attractive...Designed as an authentic quality restorationVirtually indistinguishable from OE$226.79 - $383.24
- QRP®Trunk Spatter PaintTrunk Spatter Paint by QRP®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This QRP product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$32.31 - $40.96
- Replace®Turn Signal Towing MirrorsTurn Signal Towing Mirrors by Replace®. Turn signals in the mirrors help other motorists see where you're headed. Towing mirrors help you maneuver your rig safely through traffic and when backing up. Together these features combine for...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement+2$82.76 - $1,240.24
- Lumen®Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Lumen®. Replace hazy and discolored headlights or give the front of your car or truck a whole new look. Whether you just want to improve your vision or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, Lumen makes it easy and...+2$20.00 - $794.00
- IPCW®Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®. These parts are for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective. These bolt-on Euro tail lights will give your vehicle...$54.84 - $459.98
- Goodmark®Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Goodmark®. Goodmark bumper covers will come in handy if you need to replace your scratched, dinged, or collision damaged cover to restore your prized possession's aesthetic value. Made to look, fit and function...Faithful reproduction of the original equipmentDesigned to bring your bumper back to life$412.57 - $799.58
- K-Metal®FendersFenders by K-Metal®. Vehicle fenders are important components which shield your vehicle from mud, debris, and water. While in service they may suffer from harmful UV rays or hail, rocks or debris, shopping carts, etc. To replace your...Designed with utmost care and key attention to the tiniest detailIdentical in specifications to OE part$25.99 - $663.39
- Goodmark®Hood PanelHood Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous position, a...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$181.85 - $1,101.07
- Sherman®Grille InsertsGrille Inserts by Sherman®. Whether your insert is dislodged and lost or damaged in minor impacts, correct OE-quality replacement parts manufactured by restoration experts at Sherman will come in handy to restore your vehicle to its...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.22 - $39.89
- Sherman®Door ShellsDoor Shells by Sherman®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Sherman will last a lifetime. It will meet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$144.63 - $2,293.83
- Sherman®Bed PanelsBed Panels by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality and...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$279.36 - $1,952.71
Unless you're a skilled auto body repair specialist and painter you're going to have to pay one if you want your car or truck to look right. Whether it's fixing collision damage, rust repair, a vehicle restoration, or a combination of the three, a first class job will require a significant outlay of cash for labor, but you can reduce the total cost of the project by purchasing the auto body parts from us. Peruse our auto body parts online store and you'll see that we offer all the sheet metal body panels as well as bumpers, grilles, lights, glass, window components and interior parts, all at much lower prices than you'd pay at a local auto body parts store or dealer.
You not only save money when you buy aftermarket auto body parts from us, but in doing so you have control over the quality of the parts that are used to repair your car or truck. Who knows what hidden damage lurks underneath the paint of used parts, and some aftermarket parts are of questionable quality, with incorrect dimensions and thickness that can make them hard to fit and less durable, with a less than satisfactory finished appearance. Our collision repair parts are sourced from trusted manufacturers who form all their auto body panels according to OE specifications using the most modern tooling, so you can be assured that your panels will look and fit exactly as designed. Our restoration parts are exact replicas of the original parts, made by companies staffed by car enthusiasts who specialize in restoration parts.
Rust is such a problem on classics and muscle cars that many buyers will search high and low in road salt free areas or travel many miles to dry desert regions to find a solid project car. But sometimes you just have to work with what you have, and unfortunately this means dealing with insidious corrosion along with the obvious rusted through quarter panels and fenders. This insidious rust can reveal itself in floor pans, trunk floors and other areas, but if you find it you won't have to make your own panels for the repair. Our restoration parts companies know the classics, they know muscle cars and they know the problem areas, so they've created floor pans, rocker panels, patch panels and other replacement auto body parts to give your restoration a solid foundation.
Restorers want to keep their vehicles as original as possible, which means not replacing parts if it can be avoided. If you have damaged quarter panels and you shop with us you can get just the amount of quarter panel you need, saving you money and preserving as much of your original car as possible. We have full quarters, also called OE or factory style panels that include the sail panel and door jamb; quarter skins that don't include the roof sides or structural connections; and quarter patch panels when only a small section of metal is needed.
While the major car body parts and panels are certainly important, there are many smaller trim pieces and components that are essential for a proper collision repair. Some collision parts vendors may leave it to you to source such parts but we think you should be able to get everything you need in one place. For example, instead of just bumpers we've also stocked our digital shelves with the necessary brackets, reinforcement bars, impact strips, moldings, covers, and valances to finish the job, and along with our grilles, we have the moldings and emblems that make the car complete. Our aftermarket auto body parts can be key components of a successful collision repair. After all, painted auto body parts will only look as good as the sheet metal beneath the paint allows. With our collision auto parts, you don't have to spend a lot to get quality panels, and you don't have to drive all over or make a lot of calls to get the parts that you need.
Browse by Vehicle
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...
- March 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...
- December 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...
- December 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads - The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...
- November 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...
- October 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...
- September 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...
- August 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you`ve decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it`s...
- July 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...
- July 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...
- May 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...
- March 18, 2015Rear Ended? Find Your Trunk & Tailgate Sheet...Whether you`ve just walked around to see the rear of your car after an accident or you`ve removed interior trunk pieces and floor liners to get a look at the condition...