- 80 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- 90 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- 100 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- 200 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- 4000 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- 5000 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A3 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A4 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A5 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A6 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A7 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- A8 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Cabriolet Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Coupe Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Fox Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Q3 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Q5 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Q7 Replacement Exhaust Parts
An Audi exhaust system is a mechanism that acts as the bulwark against air pollution that is caused by a combustion process in an engine. Besides, this system makes your driving silent and engine operate at its peak. In other words, if you want to get the most out of your vehicle and reduce the pollution caused by your Audi to the minimum, you have to be sure that your exhaust is in excellent condition and functions in a proper way.
If you hear a roaring noise each time you start your vehicle, it could be a symptom of leakage. Keep in mind that the loudness of this sound depends on how close a damaged exhaust part is to your engine. The only way you can check for exhaust leaks is to take a torch and have a look at the undercarriage of your four-wheel friend. If you have found the reason for ineffective operation of your exhaust system and need to replace any of its items, you are welcome to look through the widest collection of Audi parts and accessories. Our catalog includes Audi manifolds, pipes, mufflers, catalytic converters, and so on, made especially for your car make and model.
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- Eastern® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a great...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$86.55 - $1,086.65
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $993.23
- Ansa® Muffler AssemblyThis premium part is essential for completing a professional exhaust installation. The key a well-functioning vehicle is about purchasing only premium quality parts and hardware. ANSA makes its products with utmost care to details,...Engineered to provide excellent exhaust system managementBuilt to the strict quality standards$9.38 - $480.55
- Walker® Tru-Fit Universal Fit MufflerTru-Fit Universal Muffler by Walker®. The Tru-Fit Universal Muffler is designed to provide installers and DIY users with optimum performance and quality acoustics at an affordable price. This 100% aluminized steel muffler features...$2.79 - $34.68
- Bosal® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Bosal®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$15.97 - $641.59
- Eastern® EPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterEPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$41.49 - $642.67
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Converter Format: Main Catalytic Converter. Stainless Steel. Custom Engineered to deliver maximum performance and...Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentEngineered for durability and ease of installation$135.41 - $528.73
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,424.50
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ MufflerQuiet-Flow Muffler by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% steel construction for maximum durability. This part is a perfect choice if you are looking for proper OE-quality...$29.28 - $654.91
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$58.69 - $846.42
- DEC® Header PipeHeader Pipe by DEC®. Durably built and precisely formed, DEC exhaust pipes deliver a proper fit and excellent exhaust system performance. They help to funnel poisonous and toxic fumes generated by the engine away from a vehicle....Helps to funnel poisonous fumes away from a vehicleEngineered to provide excellent performance$123.44 - $185.85
- Bosal® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Bosal®. Bosal works closely with OEM's across the globe to develop customer tailored solutions. With a focus on every aspect of the customer's needs, from product design to location of manufacture, Bosal's worldwide...Durable materialFinest quality$7.68 - $211.50
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$52.01 - $292.05
- Genuine® Muffler AssemblyMufflers by Genuine®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas rushing out to...$175.21 - $655.78
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Exhaust PartsExhaust Clamps, Gaskets & Hangers | Don’t Skimp on the Small Stuff!Exhaust system gaskets, clamps, and hanger pieces are probably some of the most overlooked parts on your entire vehicle. Since you don't see them, clean them, or maintain them, they're usually out of mind until they become degraded and fail. And degraded they are, because whenever exhaust pipes and mufflers are replaced, these old support pieces are usually always corroded beyond the point of re-using.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.