Audi 90 Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Dorman®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the...Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit$127.95 - $2,203.87
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.30 - $126.04
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$32.84 - $110.81
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$29.79 - $98.14
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$39.60 - $322.58
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$31.35 - $95.22
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.08 - $141.22
- USA Industries®Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries®. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint components...Outer joint housings and joint components replaced with new where neededNew premium quality boots and stainless boot clamps$31.93 - $72.45
- DSS®Axle Shaft AssemblyAxle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$23.99 - $94.25
- Optimal®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by Optimal®. Single bearings, manufactured to original equipment quality, are assembled in Langenbach, along with all the necessary components. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Optimal...Made to provide unmatched efficiencyRobust and long-lasting construction$9.84 - $72.93
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Easy to installDirect replacement for a proper fit$11.70 - $22.79
- Vaico®Replacement CV Joint Boot KitsReplacement CV Joint Boot Kits by Vaico®. Bring your prized possession back to life with this top-notch product that will help you restore the reliable power transfer from the transaxle to the wheels which is a must for proper...Directly compatible replacement for your worn out partHelps to transfer power from the transaxle to the wheels$8.57 - $96.94
- Beck Arnley®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.79 - $27.25
- Timken®Front Wheel Bearing (510019)Front Wheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$78.19
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$4.49 - $74.06
- Quality-Built®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$9.56 - $85.98
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub BearingAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Bearing by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.17 - $56.41
- National®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$4.85 - $65.46
- Beck Arnley®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$20.51 - $151.50
- SKF®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$6.24 - $326.92
- URO Parts®Rear Inner Wheel BearingRear Inner Wheel Bearing by URO Parts®. Restore your vehicle's performance with this top-notch drivetrain part which is critical to transmitting the engine's power to the wheels without loss. Manufactured from superior materials to meet...Designed to replace your factory drivetrain partHelps to provide efficient power transmission$3.04 - $22.07
- FAG®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by FAG®. Position: Front. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by FAG features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.11 - $163.04
- FAG®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by FAG®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by FAG features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.69 - $157.02
- Pilot®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Pilot®. Hub Bearings are manufactured by HZF, an exclusive manufacturing partner under the strictest quality guidelines. HZF is today certified under the following International Procedures and maintain certificates...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree F.Utilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F.$11.95 - $87.43
- NTN®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by NTN®. Loose wheel bearings are 100% developed by NTN design and engineering departments in France and Japan. NTN is an expert in all wheel bearing technologies and technical evolutions. With each generation, the wheel...An identical quality to the manufacturer's specificationsA high level of reliability$8.15 - $93.76
- Rein®Wheel Bearing KitWheel Bearing Kit by Rein®. When you need to replace driveline or axle components to restore proper driveline operation, quality equals safety. Be sure to ask for top-notch replacement parts like Rein. Each unit is identical in fit,...OE fit, form, and functionDesigned to meet or exceed OE specs$13.65 - $60.24
- Rein®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by Rein®. When you need to replace driveline or axle components to restore proper driveline operation, quality equals safety. Be sure to ask for top-notch replacement parts like Rein. Each unit is identical in...OE fit, form, and functionDesigned to meet or exceed OE specs$6.11 - $6.30
- Rein®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Rein®. When you need to replace boots, be sure to ask for Rein Automotive Axle Boot Kits. Rein Automotive uses only OE-quality axle boots, with an exact fit for every import application we carry. Plus, Rein...Include OE-quality grease, outer clamps, inner hardware, and an axle boot for a proper installationOE fit, form, and function$2.27 - $30.69
- GKN®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by GKN®. Leader in the development of CV Joint Systems, delivering not only new technologies but the global production network to manufacture where our customers need us. With a focus on efficiency, performance,...Exceptional service and dependabilityPerfect to meet your vehicle's power needs$17.33 - $77.10
- Dorman®Driveshaft Repair KitDriveshaft Repair Kit by Dorman®. Drive Shaft Repair Kits attach the drive shaft yoke to the drive shaft to restore vehicle drivability. These Drive Shaft Repair Kits are only compatible with our Drive Shaft Assemblies.When failure occurs, vehicle will experience driveline vibrationIncludes all hardware needed for the repair$19.16 - $35.95
The Audi 90 was an upmarket variant of the carmaker’s another popular model – the Audi 80. This four-door sedan was powered by either a potent I5 gasoline engine (2.0L, 2.2L or 2.3L in displacement) or by a four-cylinder 1.6L turbodiesel one; the transmission options included manual (4- or 5-speed) or automatic (3-speed). The Audi 90 has won universal acclaim for its easy handling and relatively low fuel consumption (for an executive car); the model was present on the market until 1996.
There are no unimportant parts when it comes to the driveline; every shaft, axle, joint and differential plays a major part in passing torque from the engine and transmission to the wheels of your car. If your vehicle fails to move as fast as it used to, the driveline can be giving you trouble. Any delays in repair may lead to further damage to driveline components, which can even result in poor engine performance. To prevent it from happening, check the driveline at first signs of malfunction and only use reliable replacement parts. The Audi 90 driveline & axles components that you can find in our store are manufactured by trustworthy aftermarket companies (among them are Dorman, Beck Arnley, Cardone, Kawasaki, Centric). Our prices are affordable, our quality is top-notch.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it's important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you're performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you're going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...
- $149.10 - $537.29
- $8.25 - $68.71
- $41.62 - $56.20
- $7.52 - $134.41