Audi 80 Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Audi 80 is a compact executive car manufactured from 1966 to 1996. Over several decades, this car came with many changes, models, and generations providing its owners with a unique combination of luxury and safety. The first Audi 80 was a part of the Audi F103 series and available with either a 1.3 L or 1.5 L SOHC inline-four petrol engine. The internal combustion engines were available in a number of rated power outputs. The second version of the 80, also known as the Audi Fox, debuted in the USA in 1972. Over a million cars were built and sold within six years. This version was equipped with a 1.5 L engine with 41kW of power matched to a 4-speed manual transmission. Later, it was also available with a 1.6 L engine with 62 kW of power. From 1972 to 1986, the Audi 80 was based on the Volkswagen Passat platform and available as a sedan and an estate car. The convertible and coupe models were also available, but were not badged as members of the range. The Audi 80 offered European luxury, unique styling, and sporty performance.
The B2, the third version of the Audi 80, was released in 1978 and became a predecessor to the Audi 5+5, an 80 B2 two-door sedan that was powered by a 2,144 cc five-cylinder engine matched to a five-speed transmission. That car was the precursor to the Audi 90. In 1986, Audi released the forth generation of the Audi 80 (also B3) for the 1987 model year. It was powered by either a 1.4L V4 engine with an output of 48kW and 110Nm of torque or a 2.0L V4 engine with an output of 101kW producing 181Nm of torque. The B3 was based on a new platform which broke the relationship with the Volkswagen B-series platform. The 1986 Audi 80 along with its five-cylinder off-shoot, the Audi 90, were a very big leap forward. They featured absolutely unique interiors, while their styling and detailing ooze quality. In addition, from the mid 80's, aerodynamics were the big thing at Audi, which is clearly seen in the design of this car.
While all parts worked in unison to ensure Audi 80 maximum performance, its luxury kit befitted its status as an executive car. Starting in 1986, the Audi 80 came standard with a zinc-galvanized body shell that prevents corrosion, perforation, and rust, ensuring the car could maintain its attractive appearance for years. That protective shield proved to be so effective that Audi extended its corrosion perforation warranty from ten to twelve years and still uses zinc galvanization for all its steel-bodied models. The final generation of the Audi 80 came equipped with either a 2.0L V4 engine with an output of 85kW and a torque of 165Nm or a 2.6L 6-cylinder engine with an output of 110kW and 225Nm of torque. The Audi 80 B4-generation featured improved suspension with an all-new set-up at the rear, more legroom inside, and folding rear seats. Moreover, this version came standard with power steering, power mirrors, fog lights, air-conditioning, and a 6-speaker sound system.
Along with a great number of accessories that make the Audi 80 so special, the car featured impressive standard safety features including a driver’s side airbag, anti-lock brakes, and seat belt pretensioners. For decades, the Audi has been known for its seamless blend of safety and luxury. Numerous safety features made the 80 a popular family car, while its stylish accessories appealed to those who crave for luxury. Overall, the Audi 80 feels solid and durable, while it is small enough to be easily maneuvered, which makes it ideal for city driving.
Advancement and quality are the words when it comes to Audi parts and accessories. Designed with careful attention to the utmost detail, each and every component provides superior durability. Still, like other car parts, they are prone to wear and should be replaced to ensure your vehicle operates properly. Whether you just want to replace its worn or damaged parts or you believe that your Audi 80 is capable of transcending the masses, CARiD is the place you have to be. With our wide range of premium quality Audi 80 accessories and parts, you will easily find an ideal replacement for your component and bring an added touch of style to your Audi.
Whatever you expect from your Audi 80, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi 80 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...
- from $90.38
- $64.99 - $84.99
- $27.99 - $100.79