Audi 100 Accessories & Parts
The Audi 100 is a front-wheel drive vehicle with outstanding aerodynamic characteristics, excellent maneuverability, and a high level of comfort. This Audi is famous thanks to innovations introduced in this car. The Audi 100 features an in-line five-cylinder engine offering six-cylinder power and four-cylinder economy. This particular in-line engine became the landmark of this vehicle. The Audi 100 was sold in the U.S. as the Audi 5000 until 1988 and returned to the Audi 100 name in 1989. In various generations, the car was available with a range of I-4 and I-5 engines producing from 75 to 220 horsepower. The last generation Audi 100 C4 was powered by a 2.8 L, 90-degree, SOHC 12v, V6 engine.
With the Audi 100, the company was focused on more powerful engines, and it has played a significant role in the success of this vehicle. Plus, the maneuverability of the Audi 100 is unmatched. Excellently designed body lines help to achieve optimum aerodynamic balance. The Audi 100 features excellent road stability, especially during cornering. Great fuel efficiency and superior performance make this vehicle incredibly attractive for customers. At the Geneva Motor Show in March 1990, Audi presented the Audi Duo or Audi 100 Avant Duo, a plug-in parallel hybrid. A trunk-mounted nickel-cadmium battery supplied energy to a 12.6 bhp Siemens electric motor that drove the rear wheels. The vehicle's front wheels were powered by a 2.3-liter five-cylinder engine with an output of 134 HP. The intent was to produce a vehicle which could operate on the engine in the country and electric mode in the city.
The Audi 100 received a fully galvanized body in 1985. All Audi 100 vehicles are characterized by remarkable roominess. The roomy interior with highly ergonomic seats lets a driver and passengers feel comfortable inside the vehicle. Thanks to a significant payload, the 100 allows for transporting a large amount of cargo. The latest generation of the Audi 100 has comfortable seats with a range of adjustments. The slope of the front seats and steering post is easily adjusted according to driver's needs. The last generation Audi 100 is also equipped with advanced safety features. The complex system of the passive safety Procon-ten retracts the steering post and holds safety belts in case of a collision.
The Audi 100 is a great example of Germany's automotive industry. Excellent reliability and great performance make this car extremely popular among Audi fans. Replacing worn or failed parts with premium repair parts will keep the vehicle's performance on a proper level. You can also upgrade your Audi with high-class performance parts and accessories. All parts and accessories for the Audi 100 we have gathered at CARiD will meet your highest demands and expectations.
CARiD provides a great selection of parts and accessories from the most reliable manufacturers in the industry. Whatever part or accessory you are looking for, you will certainly find everything you need at CARiD. Designed with ultimate attention to detail, the products feature high-class quality and long-lasting reliability. Add value and enjoyment to all of your driving adventures with the products offered at CARiD.
Whatever you expect from your Audi 100, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Audi 100 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Auto DetailingJune 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...by
- Steering WheelsJanuary 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It's how you feel what's happening on the road with your car, and how you set...by
- Shift KnobsJanuary 19, 2018Shopping Guide – Shift KnobsThe knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your car or truck. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We...by
- Seat CoversDecember 06, 2017Shopping Guide - Seat CoversSeat cover design and construction have progressed a great deal in recent decades. Not so long ago, the phrase "automotive seat cover" brought to mind loose-fitting...by
- Running BoardsNovember 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...by
- Floor MatsNovember 21, 2017Shopping Guide – Floor Mats & LinersIf you've ever balked at the prices car dealers charge for an "optional" set of floor mats, we understand. It can be enough to turn you off to the idea of floor mats...by
- Car CoversSeptember 15, 2017Car Covers Shopping GuideWherever you park your vehicle, a car cover protects it from a constant onslaught. If parked inside, it blocks dust and humidity as well as accidental scratches,...by
- Automotive ToolsJuly 12, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Driveline...The expression "heat and beat" applies to a lot of driveline repairs, meaning worn parts are often so difficult to separate that one must use a blowtorch and great...by
- Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentJuly 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...by
- Steering WheelsJuly 04, 2017Steering Wheel Covers | Fresh Look And Fresh GripToday’s snug-fit, custom steering wheel covers aren’t just for bling anymore. Thanks to modern high-grade materials, steering wheel covers can actually make...by
- Custom Automotive HornsJune 26, 2017Air Horns - How They Work, And How To Install...Commonly found on large semi trucks, trains, and fire engines, pneumatic air horns use pressurized air to create loud, no-nonsense warning blasts that signify you mean...by
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...by