Super Damper™ Front Harmonic Damper Assembly (917781) by ATI Performance®. The patented ATI Super Damper is the only crankshaft damper designed exclusively for high performance Chevy engines
- Timing pointer must be corrected
- Original pointer shows approximately 10° @ TDC (advanced) when the piston is at TDC.
|Finish: Black Zinc Chromate|
|Engine Balance: Internal|
|Include: With 1-piece Hub, Inner Shell|
|Outside Diameter: 6.325"|
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- OEM equipment on ZZ572 GM Crate Engines
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360° timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.