Super Damper™ Harmonic Damper Aluminum Shell Assembly (917661) by ATI Performance®. The patented ATI Super Damper is the only crankshaft damper designed exclusively for high performance Chevy engines
- Minor modifications to water pump may be needed to clear 7" dampers Most electric water pumps have clearance
- For early "A" timing tab, be sure to tell your salesman that the A timing tab is needed with driver’s side timing marks.
|Bore Diameter: 6.78"|
|Weight: 3.90 lbs|
|Finish: Black Zinc Chromate|
|Harmonic Balancer Material: Aluminum/Steel|
|Dumper Design: 3-ring|
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360° timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel contain the steel inertia weight. The inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.