- DB-9 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DB4 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DB5 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DB6 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DB7 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DB11 Replacement Suspension Parts
- DBS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Lagonda Replacement Suspension Parts
- One-77 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Rapide Replacement Suspension Parts
Having recently celebrated its 100th anniversary, Aston Martin continues to offer motorists a unique blend of thrilling performance, classic British elegance, and the feeling of exclusivity that every Aston Martin owner is familiar with. The brand’s catalog is comparatively small and is composed entirely of sports cars that can be instantly recognized from a lineup of other vehicles. Throughout its history, Aston Martin introduced numerous models that quickly achieved an iconic status, including the V8, V12 DB-9, Vanquish, and Rapide. Aston Martin cars are praised by the auto community for their sleek design, breathtaking driving experience, and exceptional durability.
The car’s suspension is aimed at providing the driver with superb handling and outstanding steering stability, while the passengers can enjoy supreme comfort and excitement from traveling in an Aston Martin. If you want to always be able to make the most out of your car, make sure to timely get the necessary Aston Martin suspension parts and repair your Aston Martin’s suspension when needed. Find sway bars, leaf springs, shocks, struts, and other parts required to repair your car’s suspension in our catalog.
- QA1 Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock AbsorberDriver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Steel Economy Shock Absorber by QA1®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Economy line of stock mount, stock appearing shocks. These shocks provide a significant upgrade from stock and are very economically...Twin-Tube internal designEasy, Bolt-In Installation$64.26 - $117.46
- QA1 Stocker Star Aluminum Shock AbsorberFront Driver or Passenger Side Stocker Star Aluminum Shock Absorber by QA1®. Compresed Height: 7.63". Extended Height: 11". Quantity: 1 per Pack. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag...Twin-Tube internal designMade in the U.S.A.$118.04 - $524.75
- QA1 FC Series Stock Mount Steel ShockFC Series Stock Mount Steel Shock Absorber by QA1®. FC Series, this shock features hard-anodized internals packaged inside a strong, steel stock mount body that allows for enhanced internal gas bag clearance. FC Series is...2 1/16" Steel twin tube bodyStock mount$91.00 - $100.59
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior®. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team over-engineers parts, which...Twin-Tube internal designPrecision engineered for your vehicle$13.25 - $102.00
- H&R® Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$195.36 - $619.99
- Currie® Antirock Sway BarAntirock Sway Bar by Currie®.$17.14 - $252.17
- Warrior® Shock Absorber Cross PinShock Absorber Cross Pin by Warrior®. To replace worn or broken pins, we offer cross pins in two sizes: 2 3/8" front or 3 1/8" rear. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As...Replaces Worn or Broken PinsPrecision engineered for your vehicle$41.90 - $53.66
- Ingalls Engineering® ShimsShims by Ingalls Engineering®. 5/8'' Wide slots. Thickness up to 1/8''. Sold 25 per package. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this productfeatures premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$11.63 - $17.96
- Prothane® Shock Mount BushingsShock Mount Bushings by Prothane®. Upgrade your new shock absorbers or breathe new life into your old ones with these PROTHANE™ urethane Shock Mounts, Eyes & Grommets.$5.58 - $12.02
- H&R® Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit (29148)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 1" Front and Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$505.58
- H&R® Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit (29088-1)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 0.75" Front and 0.5" Rear Drop Height by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$505.58
- H&R® 0.75" x 0.75" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit (29108-2)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 0.75" Front and Rear Drop Height (29108-2) by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$505.58
- H&R® 0.75" x 0.75" Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit (29108-1)Sport Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 0.75" Front and Rear Drop Height (29108-1) by H&R®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$498.58
- SPC® Zinc Axle Shims (84799)Zinc Axle Shims (84799) by SPC®. Shim Angle: 3. 5°. Shim Material: Zinc. Width: 2. 500".$81.55
- KYB® Excel-G™ Rear Shock Absorber (345607)Excel-G™ Rear Shock Absorber (345607) by KYB®. Compressed Length: 12.18". Extended Length: 17.95". Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with this twin-tube gas hydraulic shock that offers...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$38.81
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.