Seat Toledo 1.9L / 2.0L 2006, 5300 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.4"-2.4" Front and Rear Body Drop by AST Suspension®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. AST Suspension Competition set 5300 Shock Absorbers.For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut. The highspeed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the lowspeed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent. Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed te shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used. All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
- Body needs to be modified.
- Needs DLA-VW1-S
- No QDC standard included.
|Internal Design: Monotube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Gas Charged|
|Adjustment Type: Triple Adjustment|
|Rebound Adjustment: 12 Clicks|
|Compression Adjustment: 14 Clicks (Low Speed), 12 Clicks (High Speed)|
|Coilovers Class: Street, Track, Race, Pro|
|Reservoir: With External Reservoir|
|Front Upper Mount Type: 0|
|Rear Upper Mount Type: 0|
- High end, track ready suspension
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable ('Triples'), with a remote reservoir
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers
- Spherical lower "eye" shock mounts
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid
- Optional DLC Coated 44,5mm inverted shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- Revalvable for specific characteristics
- Premium quality, high-performance suspension parts
- Will help you build a suspension with unique capabilities
- Used by performance enthusiasts and race teams around the world
- Race-proven technology for better suspension geometry
- Improved heavy lateral and braking loads
- Guaranteed to increase your ride's handling, stability, and control
- Made exceptionally strong to go the distance and bring you to the winner's lane
- Suitable for almost any use or application on and off the race track
- Hand-built in Holland
- (2) Front Coilover Shock Absorbers
- (2) Rear Shock Absorbers
- (4) Front and Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Snaper Wrench
- Hardware Kit
How a Monotube design works?
Monotube design is essential for performance. The oil and nitrogen are separated by a floating piston, and allows the use of a larger piston, increasing the damper performance and sensitivity felt by the driver, all this added together produces more grip, gives more control and driver feedback from your vehicle.
What is a rebound adjustment?
Rebound controls the rate of extension of your shock absorber. By changing the rebound you can directly change the characteristics of the vehicle.
Advanced Suspension Technology® (AST) was founded by two motorsport enthusiasts in late 2000. Their technical expertise in suspension development and industrial manufacturing pushed AST to the forefront even in the early stages of the company. Today, the company is globally recognized as a foremost manufacturer of innovative suspension systems and components. AST made its name through unparalleled quality control and manufacturing flexibility, setting it apart from many others in the suspension industry. AST shock absorbers and other exhaust components are products of choice of numerous car manufacturers and racing teams worldwide.