Our all-new product review is fully dedicated to just-released aftermarket XB™ Black Sequential DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights by Morimoto designed for all 2018 and up F-150 owners who want to increase the lighting power of their trucks and at the same time give them a huge facelift. So, this time these are Morimoto's all-new LED projector headlights.
When it comes to having the latest and greatest lighting technology look no further than the guys at Morimoto! Their headlight design is truly unlike anything else, it is aggressive, modern and built to exceed the OE manufacturer's standards. These lights comply with all DOT requirements, come with UV coated lenses for an extremely clean look for years. Morimoto backs their lights with a five-year warranty.
Fits: all 18 and up Ford F-150 trucks;
These are one of the first aftermarket LED options available for the new F-150 front-end design.
Features: killer-looking quad projector lenses;
Morimoto designed their new F-150 headlights to be as powerful as possible with bright white 5000K LEDs for daytime running lights.
Guaranteed to make your truck super visible during the day. Thanks to switchback amber turn signals, they are really going to set your truck apart from the rest.
Morimoto really prides itself on a true plug-and-play installation going as far as using the Ford style multi-pin connector. Electrically it's simple, you'll notice no flickering, flashing and no error codes with this install. The mechanical install is an easy job as well that you can do yourself in your own garage using only basic hand tools.
- Remove the plastic trim that's going to be under the hood over the radiator support, then all the bolts holding the front grille to the truck.
- Once you remove the grille it's just a matter of removing all the bolts holding the actual headlight assembly to the vehicle.
- Disconnect the wiring harness and then remove the stock headlight.
- Connect the brand-new connector that's on your Morimoto headlight to the factory harness and then just reverse the entire disassembling process.
- Bolt a new light into place, reinstall the grille and the radiator support trim and then you're done.
- Enjoy the amazing style and bright lighting of your Morimoto LED headlights!
If you're looking for a sleek and stylish LED headlight option for your F-150 that's going to cost less and outperform the factory option, check out these amazing headlights from Morimoto and see all the other great lighting accessories that we have to offer.