Pontiac Bonneville 2001, Front Struts by Arnott®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Arnott's exclusive premium shocks delivers control, stability, handling, and comfort. Arnott's new exclusive aftermarket part design adapts your vehicle's shocks to the original OEM air spring and Arnott's aftermarket air spring. This OE shock absorber will cost you more than you care to pay at your dealership.
- Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
- Sized and shaped with precise original equipment dimensions for easy bolt-on installation that does not require modification
- Offers original equipment performance at a far lower price compared to manufacturer OEM equipment prices
- Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Turns off Dashboard Warning Lights
- New Upper Bushings and Mounting Hardware
- Installation Manual Available
- Arnott offers a limited lifetime warranty for all products
- (2) Front Strut
Founded in Florida in 1989, Arnott® Incorporated began with self-taught knowledge of air springs by a father and son team who performed repairs on air suspension systems on vehicles so equipped across their home state of Florida. Word of the Arnott’s mechanical expertise on air springs spread to a growing customer base eager to hire them, inspiring them to design and produce their own equipment, beginning in 1994. Since then, Arnott has continued to specialize in high quality components for air suspension components only, and faithfully builds all parts they sell to equal or greater levels of quality and durability than manufacturers do – matching or improving on the materials, design, and thickness of seals to name just a few things. Cost savings and great values come not from cheaper construction, lack of product testing, or cut-rate labor from questionable locations, but from the absence of markup that new car dealers and manufacturers subject customers to. Arnott proudly manufacturers and re-manufactures air springs and other suspension kits in the United States.