ARK Performance Inc., offers a Limited Warranty to the original purchaser of all ARK products only, against manufacture defects in material and workmanship under normal use of the time period as set below.
- Stainless & T-304 Stainless Exhaust Products 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Billet Aluminum Accessories: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Powder Coated Products: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Vertical Door Hinge: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Short Shifter: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Coilover Systems : 15 Months Limited Warranty
- Lowering Springs: 15 Months Limited Warranty
- Collision Body Parts : No warranty.
- The product has been abused, misused, improperly maintained.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or signs of alterations attempted.
- The product has been involved in an accident.
- No claim will be accepted for any damages in transit. Please contact us and we will contact the carriers directly.
- This Limited Warranty does not include any rust, normal wear, tear, or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the ARK product.
- Any variations in color developed over time due to exposure to sunlight or UV light will not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty applies to only products manufactured by or for ARK Performance Inc.. For non- ARK Performance Inc. products, even if packaged or sold with the ARK products will not covered by this warranty.
ARK Performance Inc., reserves the right to examine any part returned for warranty claim to determine satisfaction whether such part is defective in material or workmanship. If a defect arises and a vaild claim is received by us within the Warranty Period, ARK Performance will provide replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective. When a product is exchanged, all parts or product replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of ARK Performance Inc. This warranty is non transferable.
All claims must be filed and notified to us in writing of all details describing damages within 30 days after discovering a defect or failure and before beginning any repair. For any purchases through any of distributors, you must contact them first, and have your distributor begin a claim with ARK Performance Inc., You must deliver the product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection to ARK Performance or facilities specified. The claims must be accompanied by purchase of proof (original sales receipt) that the claimant is the original purchaser of the product or the original purchaser's first transferee. Photos showing the damages are recommended for a faster response. To return any item/part you must receive an RMA number from an ARK Representative with further instructions. If you have any questions regarding warranty and the process please contact us.