5.5" AdvantEDGE™ LED Bull Bar w/o Skid Plate by Aries®. Material: Aluminum. Includes: Two Square flush-mount 2,200 Lumens LED Work Lights. The AdvantEDGE™ bull bar boasts an all-aluminum construction and an aggressive look to complement the style of today''s trucks. This bull bar is made with eight-sided, extruded aluminum tubing to be strong, lightweight and rust-free. It also features two flush-mount LED lights built into the crossbar with grade A Cree LED chips, waterproof aluminum construction and an IP68-standard breather. Each light offers a 2,200-lumen flood beam pattern and includes a waterproof wiring harness for a complete installation.
- Unique, eight-sided tube profile to complement the style of modern trucks
- Extruded, all-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Crossbar equipped with two 2" flush-mount LEDs with grade A Cree chips
- Each light offers 2,200-lumen flood beam pattern
- LEDs feature waterproof aluminum housing and IP68-standard breather
- Stamped aluminum, octagonal grid cover plate for a distinct look
- Bright chrome powder coat finish with textured black cover plate
- Made to complement AdvantEDGE side bars and headache rack
- Track mounting system for easy, secure installation
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- Five-year limited warranty
The 5 1/2" angular, eight-sided tube profile and octagonal grid crossbar offer a fresh look to complement the style of today''s pickup trucks. The aluminum alloy construction is strong, lightweight, rust-free and has no plastic parts, meaning it will never crack or fade. The crossbar features two flush-mount LED work lights to add both function and style. Models are also available without the LED lights. Each LED is set into a high-efficiency reflector to eliminate as much wasted light as possible. This allows for 96% reflector efficiency and produces a more powerful beam. ARIES LED lights undergo strenuous testing, including a UV test, extreme temperature test, vibration test, dust test, salt test and altitude test.
Aries® Automotive has been providing high quality aftermarket products with reliable service since 1997. The company has experienced steady growth year after year, with more and more enthusiasts discovering and appreciating its designs in tubular steel, rubber, and ABS plastic products. To meet the needs of the ever growing number of customers, Aries Automotive has increased their customer support by providing operations throughout North America: Southern California, Mid Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, British Columbia & Ontario, Canada. This has enabled Aries Automotive to meet the increasing demands for its products and allow for on-time-delivery at competitive prices.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, di-n-butyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov