3" Pro Series Black Bull Bar by Aries®. The Pro Series Bull Bar is designed to look good in the harshest conditions. The bar is built in corrosion proof material, with a tough finish for extra durability, and with hardware and mounting brackets tested to ensure safety and function even in really tough use. Bull Bar Material: Carbon Steel. Easy bolt-on installation.
- 3" Diameter Heavy Wall Tube
- Commercial Grade Black Texture Finish
- Bull Bar Material: Carbon steel
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Includes: 1 Bull Bar, 1 Skid Plate, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Three-year warranty
- Tested, textured black powder coat easily hides scratches and dirt
- Pre-drilled crossbar for mounting auxiliary lights
- Removable, brushed stainless steel skid plate deflects small road debris
- Complements other ARIES Pro Series accessories
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
The 3" Pro Series Black Bull Bar is the toughest of bull bars, built in truly durable stainless steel and covered with the toughest of finishes, a glossy pearl black powder coat that is baked onto the stainless steel. This makes for next to eternal life of the bull bar, with no chance for corrosion to destroy the metal. The mounting brackets and hardware, parts whose importance is overlooked by most manufacturers and customers, have passed 1000 hour Salt Spray Tests, ensuring that the mounting is as durable as the bar itself. A brushed stainless steel skid plate is included for style and real protection. This is a bull bar that will give you many years of satisfaction and good looks, even if you drive it where metal normally rusts away in a blink.
Aries® Automotive has been providing high quality aftermarket products with reliable service since 1997. The company has experienced steady growth year after year, with more and more enthusiasts discovering and appreciating its designs in tubular steel, rubber, and ABS plastic products. To meet the needs of the ever growing number of customers, Aries Automotive has increased their customer support by providing operations throughout North America: Southern California, Mid Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, British Columbia & Ontario, Canada. This has enabled Aries Automotive to meet the increasing demands for its products and allow for on-time-delivery at competitive prices.