3.3" ActionTrac™ Retractable Black Running Boards by Aries®. Make your rig extremely unique and comfortable with these patented next-generation ARIES ActionTrac™ power running boards, equipped with smart sensors for a smooth, safe, automated operation. Featuring weather-resistant, powder-coated aluminum construction, these boards are both lightweight and super durable.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- Built to ensure safer, easier entry and exit from your rig
- Unique patented Step-Within-a-Step™ design - two steps in one
- Equipped with smart sensors for safe, automated operation
- Power step drops 8" when door opens, up to 15" below the door sill
- Integrated LED lights for added visibility and safety at nighttime
- Wide, non-skid stepping surface on both the foldout and top step
- Made from durable and non-corrosive powder-coated 6061-T6 aluminum
- Give extra protection for the rocker panels from small stones and debris
- Housing protects power step and seals off components from water and bits
- Integrated safety sensors detect obstructions and eliminate pinch hazard
- Single, rotary motor for fast, quiet, maintenance-free operation
- Easy to install by using pre-existing factory holes
- Patent# US 9771024, US 8833781, D718195, D751953
- Rated for 650 lbs. static weight capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish and one-year parts)
- Proudly made in the USA
If you're a happy owner of a large truck, Jeep or SUV, which was born for off-roading, these ground-breaking ARIES ActionTrac™ powered running boards are a must-have upgrade. Provide safe and convenient access to your rig, while adding a uniquely contoured look. The boards feature an innovative Step-Within-a-Step™ design that offers safer and easier entry and exit from your rig. As soon as you open the door, the smart sensors automatically deploy the power step, offering a wide and non-skid textured black powder coated surface. When the door closes again, the power step retracts to be safely concealed within the housing.
The smart sensors of ActionTrac™ lifted truck steps automatically detect any obstructions during operation. This eliminates pinch hazards and avoids damage to the steps out on the trails. The sensors are also set with a two-second delay to avoid retracting the power step too quickly after the door closes. For added visibility and safety, each set of power running boards is equipped with integrated LED lights that illuminate the power side steps upon opening. The boards are operated with a single rotary motor sealed within the main housing that helps protect it from the elements. Another unique advantage of ActionTrac™ running boards is their ease of installation. Each set of these power running boards is designed for vehicle-specific application, and they mount using pre-existing holes in your rig.
Aries® Automotive has been providing high quality aftermarket products with reliable service since 1997. The company has experienced steady growth year after year, with more and more motorheads discovering and appreciating its designs in tubular steel, rubber, and ABS plastic products. To meet the needs of the ever growing number of customers, Aries Automotive has increased their customer support by providing operations throughout North America: Southern California, Mid Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, British Columbia & Ontario, Canada. This has enabled Aries Automotive to meet the increasing demands for its products and allow for on-time-delivery at competitive prices.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, di-n-butyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov