Universal High Concentrate Fuel Modification Complex by Archoil®. Bottle. Archoil’s AR6200 everyday fuel treatment contains a proven organometallic catalyst that reduces the temperature at which hydrocarbons start to burn. By lowering this threshold temperature the combustion process becomes more efficient and complete. Unburned carbon residue is reduced, indicating that more available BTU’s (power) are realized through the combustion process. This more complete and efficient fuel burn should result in a material improvement in fuel efficiency (mpg) and a substantial reduction in wasted energy in the form of harmful emissions including soot and smoke.
- Contains combustion catalyst that reduces temperature at which fuel starts to burn. Results in a more complete combustion process with less unburned hydrocarbon residue created
- Reduce emission
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Detergent package cleans fuel system
- Lubricant additive protects fuel pump in particular
- Dispersant additive protects against agglomeration of hydrocarbons that can cause plugging within the fuel system filters and contamination of the injectors
In addition to the combustion catalyst, AR6200 contains both a dispersant and stabilizer package to improve the overall quality of the fuel. It is well known within industry circles that fuel that has been processed through a catalytic cracker will begin to re-polymerize almost as soon as it has been refined, with particles starting to agglomerate and eventually form sludge that is difficult to burn and which may finally start to plug filters and injectors. The dispersant and stabilizer packages that are incorporated within the AR6200 formulation are designed to dissolve any such re-polymerized hydrocarbons and to prevent further re-polymerization from occurring. As a result, the condition of the fuel is stabilized and in some cases improved within the fuel system and waste hydrocarbons are further reduced. Finally, AR6200 contains a detergent package that continuously cleans all fuel wetted surfaces and a lubricant package that is designed to maintain and in some cases improve the performance of the fuel pump in particular. AR6200 is designed to contain high concentrations of active ingredients to ensure performance and to maximize the treat rate. Unlike many other fuel additives it contains no unnecessary “fillers”. Only high quality chemicals are used in the formulation and Archoil believes the results achieved in terms of performance and values are unsurpassed within the industry.
- For diesel, gasoline and all carbon based fuels
- 5ml treats 50L - 13 gallons- 5ml is one hash mark on bottle measuring chamber
- 1/4oz per 20 gallons
- 1oz per 80 gallons
- 1 gallon per 10,000 gallons for: Gasoline and Diesel
- 1 gallon per 15,000 gallons for heating fuel (1oz treats 120 gallons)
- 1oz treats 40 gallons for 2 stroke fuel