Universal Roof Cargo Basket (3813010M) by ARB®. Size: 70" L x 44" W. With Mesh Floor. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.
- Hardware sold separately (P/N 3722010).
- Designed to increase your vehicle’s load capacity
- Creates extra space to carry your gear on the roof
- Keeps whatever in stow secure during transport
- Allows to free up space inside your vehicle
- Durable construction can withstand the toughest conditions
- Evenly spaced crossbars support the load which is rated to carry up to 330lb
- MIG welding is used on the joins to ensure the optimum strength of each rack
- Top rail is constructed from tough, 1" seamless steel tube, bottom rail utilises 1.4mm tube
- Rails are bent with a mandrel bender ensuring consistency and even wall thickness across all sections
- Air deflector plate significantly reduces wind noise
ARB roof racks are engineered to support the full rated load capacity of a vehicle, with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being designed to withstand the most demanding of conditions. ARB cargo roof racks utilize round steel construction for maximum strength and aerodynamics and are available in a variety of lengths and widths, for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size to suit your requirements. The roof rack and mounting system are sold separately, allowing ARB cargo roof racks to be fitted to custom applications.
Exclusive to ARB roof racks, a unique wind deflection panel is integrated into the front of each unit, thereby reducing interior noise considerably when driving at highway speeds. Conveniently spaced crossbars support the roof rack¹s contents, or you can opt for the additional, fully welded, steel mesh floor.
ARB's unique mounting system is much more than just a means of attaching the roof rack to your 4x4. To ensure proper load distribution, a full-length, PVC protected galvanized support channel evenly distributes the weight along the full length of the vehicle gutter, while molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal to metal contact under the gutters. Installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack is quite simple, thanks to this practical & clever mounting system.
ARB roof racks are shot blasted and precoated in a zinc-rich primer, while the mounting legs are zinc plated. Both are then coated in ARB's own millennium grey polyester powder coat, before baking in a 200 C oven. These processes have been tested to 1000 hours of salt spray resistance, which easily exceeds industry standards.
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.