Nissan Patrol GU 2004-2007, OME™ Rear Trailing Arms by ARB®. Old Man Emu has now extended its range of geometry alignment components. Recommended for raised vehicles to reset axle location and geometry realignment, Old Man Emu’s heavy duty adjustable panhard rods and trailing arms feature high strength 4140 alloy steel finished with a hard wearing black powder coat for optimum corrosion protection. Old Man Emu’s products also boast premium bushing technology for improved performance and extended life.
- A range of tuned and matched integrated systems offered
- Weeks of testing of each vehicle system in a variety of terrains and with varying loads
- Improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads
- Each component has 2 year warranty
- Made in Australia for tough conditions, will satisfy any US Off-Roader
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.