82 qts. Fridge Freezer by ARB®. The big daddy of ARB fridges. A capacity of 120 12oz cans provides sufficient space to keep a family in food and beverage for long term camping or as a community fridge when venturing outdoors with friends. Suits large 4WD wagons, pickups and camper trailers. Net Weight 59.5 lbs , Dimensions: 33.27" L x 17.72" W x 20" H.
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Recessed front mounted digital control panel
- Internal LED cabinet light
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Interior drain plug
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24V DC)
- Integrated power system - No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12V DC, 24V DC or 110V AC
- Capacity - 82 Quarts (78L) (120 x 12 oz cans)
- Cooling Capacity - +10°C to -18°C (50°F to 0°F)
- Weight - 59.7lb (27.1kg)
- External Dimensions: H 20" x W 17.7" x D 33.3"
- Internal Dimensions - Dairy / Fruit Compartment: H 8.1" x W 14" x D 6"
- Internal Dimensions - Main Compartment: H 15.8" x W 14" x D 18.8"
ARB Fridge Freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all models are able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour (50QT model) from a 12 volt power source.
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia's remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.