Toyota Supra 1998, Formula GT3 Carbon Fiber Mirrors by APR Performance®. Finish: Black. When it comes to reducing aerodynamic drag to a car, the APR Formula GT3 Mirrors are an excellent choice. The APR Formula GT3 Carbon Fiber Mirrors are designed to give race inspired looks with the functionality of reducing drag and eliminating blind spots with wide angle mirror lenses. APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors reduce drag and improve visibility. APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors include tinted, wide angled mirror lenses to help with eliminating blind spots and glare.
Notes: Blue anti-glare mirror lenses found only on 5.5" wide APR Formula GT3 Mirror housings.
|Pattern: 2x2 twill weave|
|Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K|
|Coating: UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting: Vehicle-specific mounting bases|
|Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts|
- Reduce drag
- Eliminate blind spots
- Reduce glare and improve visibility
- Carbon fiber construction, all APR Formula GT3 Mirror housings are reinforced with layers of carbon fiber sheets for weight reduction and added strength
- Wide range of adjustment every Formula GT3 Mirror include a left to right pivot arm at the mirror housing with an adjustable ball stub rod to allow a wide range of adjustment
- APR Performance Formula GT3 Mirrors use CNC-machined billet aluminum mounting bases that are designed to factory specifications for easy installation and clean fit and finish
- Aerodynamic Shape to Reduce Drag These carbon fiber mirrors are compact and aerodynamically shaped for a low drag coefficient
- 5.5" Wide Angle Convex Mirror Lens Convex lenses are used on both driver and passenger sides mirrors to eliminate blind spots
- Blue anti-glare mirror lenses are included to reduce reflections from headlight glare during nighttime driving
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.