Chevy Corvette Z06 C6 Body Code 2006, Rear Deck Spoiler by APR Performance®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Installation Type: Bolt-On. The Rear Deck Spoiler is an aerodynamic component that can be used alone or in conjunction with other aerodynamic components to improve the overall efficiency of a vehicle's aerodynamic package.
|Pattern: 2x2 twill weave|
|Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K|
|Coating: UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting: Pre-drilled holes to assist with mounting to factory deck lid|
|Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts|
- Reduce rear-end lift
- Reduce drag-inducing turbulence
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Factory-like fitment this vehicle-specific component is designed to match the contours of the vehicle's rear deck area, for a factory-like fitment
- Carbon fiber construction this component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight
- UV resistant coating each rear deck spoiler is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant)
- Screws, nuts and bolts are all included to allow you to install the APR Rear Deck Spoiler to your vehicle
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Rear Deck Spoilers are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes
- Molded to conform to factory rear deck lids
- Designed to re-direct drag-inducing turbulent air away from the rear bumper area
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
The APR Performance Rear Deck Spoiler integrates with the vehicle's rear deck to reduce rear-end lift and increase high-speed cornering grip (the magnitude varies depending on a vehicle's shape), Increase downforce and reduce drag when used with other aerodynamic components (i.e. rear wing, rear diffuser, etc.). APR Performance Rear Deck Spoilers integrate with the rear deck to help fine-tune downforce balance. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, APR Performance Rear Deck Spoilers are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
Warning. User assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. trunk lids, hatches, etc.). To insure proper function and reliability, APR advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of the airfoil, side plates, pedestals, mounting bases, mounting brackets, or hardware included with the wing kit may create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. Substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. rear trunk lid or rear hatch) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.