Carbon Fiber Hood Vents by APR Performance®. Excessive heat can cause major and expensive damage to critical components in a car. Engine bays, radiators, brakes, transmissions, and differentials all need good air flow to help transfer away unwanted heat.
Notes: Direct OEM Replacement.
|Pattern: 2x2 twill weave|
|Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K|
|Coating: UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting: Pre-drilled mounting holes|
|Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts|
- Cool down hot engine bays, brakes, and passenger compartments by bringing in fresh cool air
- Cool down heat-sensitive components by exhausting hot air
- Carbon fiber construction this component is formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-pregnated carbon fiber manufacturing processes, for high strength and low weight
- UV resistant coating each air duct is finished with UV-resistant clear-coat paint for resistance against various environmental conditions (take care of this as you would take care of your vehicle's paint finish - polish then coat with good-quality wax or synthetic protectant)
- Known for weight savings and durability, APR Performance Air Ducts are formed in the autoclave at high temperatures using pre-preg manufacturing processes
- Application-specific APR Performance Air Ducts utilize existing factory mounting locations for an OEM fit
- APR Performance Air Ducts are designed to bring fresh cooling air into heat-sensitive areas
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
APR Hood Vents help channel out excessive heat that builds up in the engine bay. Built using pre-preg. carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials for superior strength-to-weight ratio, APR Hood Vents add both function and "lightness" where it counts. APR Performance Air Ducts help to channel cooling air into and out of heat-sensitive areas. Formed in the autoclave at high temperatures, APR Performance Air Ducts are made from pre-preg carbon fiber materials to be strong and light weight.
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.