Universal Honeycomb Front Wind Splitter with Rods by APR Performance®. Material: Carbon fiber. APR Performance Front Wind Splitters integrate with the front bumper to reduce front-end lift and increase high-speed stability. APR Performance Front Wind Splitters are highly-effective at balancing the front-vs-rear downforce when used on conjunction with APR Performance Adjustable Wings. Adjustable stainless-steel support rods are included with every APR Performance Front Wind Splitter.
|Pattern: 2x2 twill weave|
|Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K + pre-preg nomex honeycomb|
|Coating: UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting: Custom mounting required (no pre-drilled holes)|
|Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, nuts, and adjustable rods|
- Reduce front-end lift
- Maximize cornering speeds
- Enhance high-speed stability
- Fully functional undertray APR Front Wind Splitters are not just add on cosmetic pieces. Every APR Front Wind Splitter completely covers the entire area below a cars front bumper. This allows for smoother air flow below the front bumper, creating more efficient downforce
- Support Rods Included Supporting every APR Front Wind Splitters are stainless steel Support Rods
- Carbon fiber + nomex honeycomb type. This type of splitter provides the highest strength and rigidity at the lowest possible weight per square inch, and is suitable for high-speed racing conditions
- APR Performance Front Wind Splitter shaped per customer requirements
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
Warning. User assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. front bumpers, air dams, etc.). To insure proper function and reliability, APR Performance advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of hardware included with the splitter create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. Substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. front bumper) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.