Subaru BRZ 2014, Stainless Steel Direct Fit Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by AP Exhaust®. Position: Front. The growing concern for the environment means there is a growing need for quality emission control products. AP catalysts and catalytic convert systems can be found in a vast array of engine applications.
Notes: This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
|Header Material: Stainless Steel|
|Inlet Gasket Included: Yes|
|Outlet Gasket Included: Yes|
|Inlet Mounting Hole Quantity: 3|
|Outlet Mounting Hole Quantity: 2|
|Grade Type: Regular|
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included: No|
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included: Yes|
|Inlet Type: Flanged|
|Outlet Type: Flanged|
|Inlet Type A: 3 Bolt Welded Flange|
|Outlet Type A: 2 Bolt Welded Flange|
|Inlet Quantity: 1|
|Outlet Quantity: 1|
- 5-year / 50,000-mile warranty on converter
- Specifically engineered for Manifold Converter equipped vehicles.
- Tubular and cast manifold styles
- Features “Clean By Design” ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction
- Designed for higher heat and demanding conditions near engine
- Increased precious metals loading
- Exact O2 sensor location(s)
- Lower emissions output
- Long-term reliability
- Industry’s most comprehensive Manifold Converter coverage
- 409 stainless steel materials construction for longer life
- Hardware & Gaskets included with many converters
- Bolt-on like original converter for easier installations
Everywhere engines are used AP catalysts and catalytic converter systems are making them energy efficient and environmentally friendly. AP designs and manufactures catalytic converters for automotive, heavy-duty, off-road vehicles and industrial applications.
AP constantly strives to go beyond the customer’s expectations with regard to quality engineering of all products. Every effort is made to assure total quality throughout the AP engineering, product development, testing, and manufacturing operations. AP has built a reputation for strict adherence to exact production procedures and quality specifications.
AP Exhaust Technologies® is a trustworthy manufacturer of high-grade exhaust and emission products. AP offers a large collection of replacement and performance products for automotive, light truck, heavy-duty as well as agricultural, industrial, and forestry applications. Since the company's earliest days in 1927, it has been improving and updating its products which resulted in numerous patented designs. For instance, its revolutionary design of the Single Cartridge Internal Muffler helps significantly boost engine performance.