Universal Enhanced Standard Duty Catalytic Converter by AP Exhaust®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without O2 Sensor Port. Three-Way No / Air OBDII By Design US-EPA Compliant catalytic converters are efficient at the oxidation of HC’s and CO, and very efficient at the reduction of NOx, storing O2, and the steady release of O2 into the exhaust stream.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Catalytic Series: Enhanced Standard Duty|
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
|Converter Body Material: Stainless Steel|
|Catalytic Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic|
|Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval|
|O2 Sensor Port: No|
- A multitude of Universal converter bodies provided for maximum coverage
- Provides professional installer with immediate installation options
- Specifically engineered for OBDII equipped vehicles
- Features “Clean By Design” ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction
- Larger total substrate size
- Increased precious metals loading
- Improved O2 storage & release
- Lower emissions output
- Long-term reliability
- Keeps MIL light off
- Industry’s most comprehensive OBDII BY DESIGN coverage
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty on converter body
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions
The growing concern for the environment means there is a growing need for quality emission control products. AP catalysts and catalytic convert systems can be found in a vast array of engine applications. These include engines powered by a variety of fuels including gasoline, diesel, CNG, LPG and blends.
Everywhere engines are used AP catalysts and catalytic converter systems are making them energy efficient and environmentally friendly. AP designs and manufactures catalytic converters for automotive, heavy-duty, off-road vehicles and industrial applications.
AP constantly strives to go beyond the customer’s expectations with regard to quality engineering of all products. Every effort is made to assure total quality throughout the AP engineering, product development, testing, and manufacturing operations. AP has built a reputation for strict adherence to exact production procedures and quality specifications.
The company's manufacturing processes assure that each converter is built to the highest quality level and to the required emission certification. Premium-grade ceramic substrate cores are processed in the company's plant to OE performance and reliability standards. Upon evaluation of the requirements of each application, AP is able to match the precise catalyst or catalyst system needed. AP’s experienced team can design and develop a quality custom product or provide an existing product. Combining the latest technology and proven processes, AP attains results.
AP Exhaust Technologies® is a trustworthy manufacturer of high-grade exhaust and emission products. AP offers a large collection of replacement and performance products for automotive, light truck, heavy-duty as well as agricultural, industrial, and forestry applications. Since the company's earliest days in 1927, it has been improving and updating its products which resulted in numerous patented designs. For instance, its revolutionary design of the Single Cartridge Internal Muffler helps significantly boost engine performance.