- Hitch Covers by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren't cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They're CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- CNC Machined from solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Won't crack or peel like chromed plastic
- Polished, chromed or powdercoated
- Can't discolor like plastic
- Fits 2" receiver
- Carry a 90-day warranty
- Made in USA
Your receiver hitch spends lot of time lonely and neglected. When there's no trailer behind your truck, and you've transferred the ball mount to your Hide-A-Hitch in the bed of the truck to spare your kneecaps, all there is left is a big, ugly hole. So beautify it with a solid billet hitch cover from AMI. These hitch covers are machined from a solid block of aluminum, and are polished to a gleaming finish, and powdercoated for durability.
AMI® is based in California, where cars reign supreme. They have more bling than you can imagine, for any kind of car you can imagine. Specializing in billet aluminum, they can provide the finishing touches for your interior or exterior. From O-ringed radio and seat control knobs, to faux hood pins to a full-on illuminated Plexiglas spoiler, AMI's catalog has an abundance of items to draw the eye of the beholder.