AR901 Satin Black wheels by American Racing®. Set your vehicle apart from the competition with high-performance American Racing wheels. Besides the unique look they provide, these wheels will take your vehicle's performance to the next level and beyond.
- Custom Performance Wheels
- Cast 1-Piece Construction
- Heat Treated Low-Pressure Casting in Aerospace Grade T-6061 Aluminum
- Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Lug Bolts/Nuts Provided with Wheels as per Fitment
- Center Caps Provided with Wheels as per Fitment
- Tested to Meet and Exceed SAE and VIA/JWL standards
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
American Racing is the original custom wheel company. Their pioneering light alloy custom wheels from the 1960's are still sought after as the most stylish wheels around for true muscle cars. The company has its roots in drag racing and no other company knows more about the art of getting power onto the pavement. Where other companies make wheels that look better than they perform, American Racing sticks with its basic performance philosophy. You can always trust American Racing wheels to be real performers. The light weight prevents them from bouncing, always staying glued to the road to get the horsepower down to the tarmac. They are shaped to cool the brakes and they are built to take the brunt of potholes and curb hits. Their design is given by the laws of nature, which makes American Racing wheels look really good.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
If you are looking for truly classic custom wheels, there is no place better to go than to American Racing®, the company that invented the custom wheel! American Racing Equipment Inc. was started in 1956 by drag racer Romeo Palimedes, making magnesium rear wheels for dragsters. Their first custom wheels for road cars were introduced in the beginning of the 1960s, with the Torque Thrust, introduced in 1963 considered to be the wheel that created the custom wheel market. The Torque Thrust is one of the most copied wheels ever. American Racing is still producing the wheel, adapted to modern car hubs. American Racing has maintained its pioneering spirit all through the years, and is still leading in the segments of the custom wheel market serving racing and classic car enthusiasts. Muscle cars and American sports car, especially Corvettes, just don’t look right with wheels from brands lacking the heritage of American Racing. American Racing designs and engineering features have stood the test of time. The company is confidently rolling into the future on traditional, contemporary and futuristic wheels, all carrying decades of experience, expertise and tradition. The American Racing product line is characterized by design elements borrowed from racing and by competitive strength-to-weight ratios. The wheels come in staggered fitments, modern finishes and in both classic and contemporary sizes.