AR105M TORQ THRUST M Gloss Black with Machined Lip wheels by American Racing®. The Torq Thrust Series by American Racing provides exactly what its name stands for. Each and every Torq Thrust wheel is designed to deliver an enhanced performance and durability, so you can push your vehicle to its limit and enjoy a superior driving experience.
- Made from lightweight yet durable material for enhanced performance
- 5-spoke construction for added strength
- Attractive design to complement your ride
- Perfectly balanced for driving comfort
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Wheel Structure
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
Looking for a set of high-performance wheels to add a stylish accent to your pride and joy? The Torq Thrust Series by American Racing® will do the job. Its highly attractive five-spoke designs were specially developed to make the wheels lightweight, while providing a necessary amount of strength to handle the challenges of extreme driving. The Torq Thrust wheels are carefully crafted utilizing the latest manufacturing processes and state-of-the-art equipment, and subjected to rigorous testing both in the laboratory and on the track to ensure safe and efficient driving.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
If you are looking for truly classic custom wheels, there is no place better to go than to American Racing®, the company that invented the custom wheel! American Racing Equipment Inc. was started in 1956 by drag racer Romeo Palimedes, making magnesium rear wheels for dragsters. Their first custom wheels for road cars were introduced in the beginning of the 1960s, with the Torque Thrust, introduced in 1963 considered to be the wheel that created the custom wheel market. The Torque Thrust is one of the most copied wheels ever. American Racing is still producing the wheel, adapted to modern car hubs. American Racing has maintained its pioneering spirit all through the years, and is still leading in the segments of the custom wheel market serving racing and classic car enthusiasts. Muscle cars and American sports car, especially Corvettes, just don’t look right with wheels from brands lacking the heritage of American Racing. American Racing designs and engineering features have stood the test of time. The company is confidently rolling into the future on traditional, contemporary and futuristic wheels, all carrying decades of experience, expertise and tradition. The American Racing product line is characterized by design elements borrowed from racing and by competitive strength-to-weight ratios. The wheels come in staggered fitments, modern finishes and in both classic and contemporary sizes.