Your Alloy USA™ or Precision Gear™ product is covered by the Limited Warranty explained below that gives you specific legal rights. This limited warranty is the only warranty Ultra Axle™ LLC (the distributor/warrantor of these products) makes in connection with your purchase. Ultra Axle™ LLC neither assumes nor authorizes any vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or Limited Warranty.
What is covered? Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Ultra Axle™ LLC warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that products sold under its Alloy USA™ and Precision Gear™ trademarks including Axle Shafts, Ring and Pinions, Installation Kits, Jeep® Overhaul Kits, Alloy USA™ X Joints and Differential Covers shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the Limited Warranty term/duration described below. This Limited Warranty shall be measured from the date of initial retail purchase, extends only to the initial retail purchaser and is not transferable. All other express or implied warranties are hereby disclaimed.
Duration of Limited Warranty by Product Line
Alloy USA™, front and rear axles- 10 Years Limited Warranty
Precision Gear™ and Alloy USA™ Ring and Pinions- 5 Years Limited Warranty
Jeep® Overhaul kits, Alloy USA™ X Joints, Tube Seals and Differential Covers- 5 Years Limited Warranty
What is not covered: Your Alloy USA™, Precision Gear™ Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person other than Alloy USA™ or Precision Gear™ parts purchased by the initial retail purchaser. Your Alloy USA™, Precision Gear™ Limited Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle or person Ultra Axle™ LLC determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Installation damage, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Alloy USA™/Precision Gear™ catalog or the instructions accompanying your Alloy USA™/Precision Gear™ product.
- Normal wear and tear/product life deterioration, scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, plating, etc.) or damage due to shipping.
- Damage arising or related to non- Ultra Axle™ LLC products including but not limited to any vehicle’s electronic stability system, related components or other vehicle systems.
- Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
- Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More