Water Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE standards and tested to ensure premium performance and durability.
- Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assemblies
- Unitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination
- Durable housing features precisely-machined mounting surfaces for proper sealing
- The latest impeller upgrades allow for maximum coolant flow
- Hub is pressed on with precision-guided tooling
- 100% factory tested to guarantee high quality
- Includes instructions, information sheets, and necessary hardware where applicable
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty excluding Class 5-8 vehicles
- Water pumps for Class 5-8 vehicles are covered by a 1-year, unlimited mileage warranty
A water pump is an essential component of the cooling system that circulates the coolant. Its impellers operate on centrifugal force and transfer coolant from the radiator and push it into the engine block. If the water pump is malfunctioning due to leakage, failed bearing, broken impeller, cracked housing, or any other reason, it can compromise the entire cooling system and lead to the engine overheating. Never ignore a faulty water pump, get a new one from Airtex, a trusted OEM supplier with over 75 years of manufacturing experience!
Committed to meeting and exceeding OE design specifications, Airtex manufactures each and every water pump using only premium raw materials and OE-quality components. This part features precision-ground, unitized bearing assembly and durable housing for reliable and long-lasting operation, unitized seal that protects against leakage and contamination, and upgraded impeller providing optimal coolant flow. Every water pump is subjected to stringent tests to make sure it meets high quality standards. Airtex water pumps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, excluding water pumps supplied for Class 5-8 vehicles that are backed by a one-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Airtex® has manufactured quality car parts since 1935. It serves the OEMs and the automotive aftermarket industry and supplies original equipment to auto, truck, marine, and other manufacturers, as well as specialty companies and fleet applications. Located in Fairfield, Illinois, Airtex is known worldwide as one of the largest manufacturers of fuel delivery, cooling, and electrical parts. It has three manufacturing plants, design and engineering centers as well as research, development, and test facilities that meet or comply with ISO standards. Airtex delivers unmatched quality that improves upon design and performance of aftermarket replacements.