WirelessAir™ Compressor System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that adjusts left and right springs at the same equal rate, or the Separate Inflation Kit that lets you set pressures for each side individually. Wireless remote control features 3 memory settings. Air springs not included. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
- Heavy Duty Compressor provides separate airflow paths for each individual spring, allowing each one to be inflated or deflated independently
- Heavy-duty air compressor runs quieter and provides better filtration than the standard compressor
- Handheld wireless remote allows full controllability from inside or outside the vehicle
- Diagnostic capability alerts user of any air leak in the system or compressor failure
- System adjusts and automatically maintains set pressures
- Remote offers 3 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences
- Manifold for air compressor is waterproof for up to 2 feet of depth submerged
- All air line couplings are easy and convenient to connect or disconnect
- Compatible with any brand of air springs (not included in kit)
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
The Wireless One Compressor System with Separate Air Spring Inflation kit includes everything needed for remote control adjustment of left and right air springs on one axle of your vehicle – individually, independently of one another. Once you’ve selected the height you want each one to be, advanced magnetic sensors measure current ride height, and a computer automatically makes pressure adjustments to maintain your setting. The Wireless One kit is easy to install. All wiring comes complete with harnesses and connectors, and a standard air pump provides the compression needed to raise pressures.
The small, handheld wireless remote gives you full controllability from inside or outside the vehicle, and comes with a clip for easy attachment to a sun visor. It lets you store three memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, allowing you to create your own favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Air springs are not included in this kit, but this system is designed to work with springs from any manufacturer. Should there be an air leak, compressor malfunction, or electronic communication problem anywhere in the system, advanced diagnostics will alert you right on the digital display pad. Air Lift proudly produces WirelessOne™ Compressor System kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry.