SmartAIR II™ Automatic Leveling System (25491) by Air Lift®. Eliminate the need to search for gas stations with a working air compressor. SmartAir II automatically detects changes in the vehicle’s load and will make adjustments to the air springs as needed. SmartAir II automatically levels leaf-sprung vehicles using a unique non-contact magnetic height sensor, which allows the system to intelligently determine whether the air springs should be inflated or deflated. Air springs not included. Not compatible with Air Lift 1000 springs.
Notes: Never exceed manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
|Type: With Separate Air Spring Inflation|
- Maintains level ride height from front to rear
- Responsive and accurate within1/16"
- Pre-Assembled wiring harnesses
- 100 PSI 0.92 CFM 15% Duty Cycle 12V compact air compressor
- Unique non-contact height sensor maintains level ride
- Releases or adds air pressure as needed automatically
- Manual controls, wiring, and gauges in the cabin are not needed
- Single Sensor system adjusts rear ride height only
- Dual Sensor system provides leveling on all corners: front-to-back and side-to-side
- Weather-resistant materials
- Instructions and all hardware needed for installation are included
- Compatible with any brand of air springs (not included)
- SmartAir kits are not compatible with Air Lift 1000
- Easy installation
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- (1) 1 Flat Washer (Part Number 18590)
- (1) 10-24 x 1.25" Flat Socket Cap Screw (Part Number 18600)
- (1) 14-1/4 x 3/4" Self-Tapping Screw (Part Number 17173)
- (1) 18 x 1/2" Self-Tapping Screw (Part Number 17132)
- (1) 3/8" x 3.5" x 4.5" U-bolt (Part Number 10583)
- (1) Brkt SmartAir II Sensor (Part Number 11997)
- (1) Butt Splice (12-10GA) (Part Number 24752)
- (1) Clamp Bar (Part Number 01426)
- (1) Clamp P, 1" (Part Number 11269)
- (1) Compressor (Part Number 16060)
- (1) Electronic Height Sensor (EHS) (Part Number 72119)
- (1) Exhaust Solenoid Assembly (Part Number 21984)
- (1) Harness (Part Number 26687)
- (1) Magnet (Part Number 10966)
- (1) Magnet Mounting Bracket. (Part Number 10967)
- (12) 8" Black Zip Tie (Part Number 10466)
- (2) 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4" Union Tee (Part Number 21838)
- (2) 1/4-14 x 1" Self-Tapping Screw (Part Number 17263)
- (2) 10-24 x 1" Flat Socket Cap Screw (Part Number 17925)
- (2) 3/8" - 16 Nylon Locking Nut (Part Number 18435)
- (2) 3/8" Flat Washer (Part Number 18444)
- (3) 10-24 Nylon Lock Nut (Part Number 18591)
- 20 ft. 1/4" Air Line (Part Number 20946)
There’s a reason 18-wheelers, busses and other commercial vehicles have used air suspension systems for decades. Because their load weights can vary greatly, the ability to adjust suspension pressure and firmness is invaluable. It brings a big increase to stability when hauling a heavy load or pulling a trailer and increases drivability and safety many times over. Plus, the ability air suspension systems have to adjust and maintain a level ride height keeps your load evenly spread on all four wheels – reducing premature wear of tires, control arms, axles and all parts of your suspension. Air Lift components let you enjoy these same benefits on your pickup truck, sport utility, or van.
The SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System includes everything you need to automatically sense and adjust your vehicle’s ride height, except the air springs themselves. Advanced magnetic sensors provide more accurate measuring of current ride height than traditional contact levers which can become compromised due to corrosion. All wiring comes complete with harnesses and connectors, and an air pump provides the compression needed to raise pressure. Choose the Single Sensor Kit for rear leveling only, or the Dual Sensor Kit which contains two of everything when your vehicle has air springs at all four wheels. Air Lift proudly produces Automatic Leveling System kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov