Universal 4-Way Paddle Control AMS by Air Lift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Includes: Viair 380C Chrome Continuous Duty Compressor (200psi), 4 Gallon 5-Port Raw Aluminum Tank, Air Line, Two Dual-Needle Pressure Gauges, 4 Paddle Valves, Air Fittings, 1/4" Air Line, Cutter, Everything Needed for Installation. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of any Air Lift Springs or most produced by other brands.
- This product can expose individuals to hazardous chemical compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm
- Includes: Viair 380C Chrome Continuous Duty Compressor (200psi), 4 Gallon 5-Port Raw Aluminum Tank, Air Line, Two Dual-Needle Pressure Gauges, 4 Paddle Valves, Air Fittings, 1/4" Air Line, Cutter, Everything Needed for Installation.
|Compressor: With 100% Duty Cycle Compressor|
|Tank: With 4 Gallon Tank|
|Air Lines Type: 1/4" Air Lines|
- Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installation
- Air springs are not included in Air Management System kits
- Kits are compatible with all Air Lift springs and most springs from other manufacturers
- Computer controlled systems add memory settings, auto leveling, digital gauges, and diagnostic abilities
- Kits include a choice of small to large air compressors, some in dual configuration for the highest powered needs
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Your modern vehicle’s suspension was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. This entails a fixed ride height that’s usually a compromise to please the majority of car buyers who want a more commanding view of the road and better snow clearance. For drivers that want the adaptability, versatility, and stunts that high performing adjustable suspensions provide, Air Lift offers a range of complete Air Management Systems. Each kit comes with an air compressor, reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installation. Springs are not included, but Air Lift systems are designed to be compatible with any brand of springs to provide you with a higher level of customization.
You’ll find choices for 2-way and 4-way systems, configured with 2 or 5 gallon tanks. Depending on how you plan to use your Air Management System, there are air compressors with 30% duty cycles designed for basic load leveling functions and there are powerful dual-compressor arrangements that can run non-stop to keep your vehicle bouncing all night long. For value, choose analog systems with manual controls or full computer controls with memory settings, auto leveling, and diagnostic abilities. Air Lift builds all kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 1-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.