Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit With 4.8" Front Body Drop (78513) by Air Lift®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty strength, and air path configurations for individual or paired spring adjustment. A digital controller provides automatic vehicle leveling, a remote control, and self-diagnostics. Wiring, air lines, and hardware are also included for installation.
Notes: This product can expose individuals to hazardous chemical compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.
- Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designs
- Air compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use
- Air path configurations are available to raise left and right springs together equally, or individually
- Digital systems offer a wireless remote, automatic leveling, and self-diagnostics
- Analog systems feature dial gauges with manual pushbutton adjustment
- 1,000 pound capacity air springs are available for lighter vehicles with coil springs
- 2,000- and 5,000-pound capacity air springs are available for ¾-ton and 1-ton pickups with leaf springs
- Air spring supports prevent vehicle's main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Maintains level ride height
- Helps reduce bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- Manufactured in the United States
- Strut(2), Leader Hose(2), All Mounting Hardware
The suspension of any pickup, van, or mobile home that's weighed down by heavy cargo, permanently affixed equipment, or a trailer is compromised because springs are crushed down to a height they cannot recover from. Ride quality is reduced, center of gravity is thrown off balance, and the front of your vehicle points upward. Because a weighed-down rear end literally lifts weight off your front wheels, safety is compromised because of reduced steering grip and braking traction. After enough time, weighed-down springs sag permanently and the effect becomes even worse. Air Lift offers a full line of air support springs, compressors, and related parts that lift the extra weight your springs cannot, restoring proper ride height, stability, and comfort as you travel.
The Performance Air Suspension Kits allow you to personalize every facet of the air system you set up on your vehicle so you can select the exact benefits you need without paying for features you don't want. Choose standard air compressors for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty compressors for daily/commercial use – both of which are configured for either paired or individual adjustment of left- and right-side springs. Air springs are available that can lift from 1,000 to 5,000 pounds per axle. Digital system controllers offer a remote control, automatic load leveling, and diagnostic abilities while analog controllers feature pushbutton adjustment by hand. All wiring connectors, air lines, and hardware applicable for installation on your make and model are included for easy installation.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.