Rear Track Pack Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit With 4.9" Rear Body Drop (75623) by Air Lift®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty strength, and air path configurations for individual or paired spring adjustment. A digital controller provides automatic vehicle leveling, a remote control, and self-diagnostics. Wiring, air lines, and hardware are also included for installation. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- Never exceed manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- 106mm/4.2" Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Threaded, Adjustable Shock Mounts
- High Performance Monotube Shocks
- Progressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs
- (2) 3/8" Flange Nut (Part Number 18422)
- (2) 3/8" Flat Washer (Part Number 18447)
- (2) 3/8" Grommet (Part Number 10853)
- (2) 3/8"-16 x 1.25 Threaded Rod (Part Number 17447)
- (2) 3/8"-16 x 1.75 Stud (Part Number 17448)
- (2) Clamp Plate (Part Number 10814A)
- (2) Cup - Upper Spring (Part Number 11045)
- (2) Rear Shock (Part Number 26979)
- (2) Tapered Air Spring Spacer (Part Number 13252)
- (2) Tapered Sleeve (Part Number 58130B)
- (2) UN, 3/8" FNPT x 1/4" PTC "DOT" (Part Number 21832)
- (4) 3/8" Lock Washer (Part Number 18427)
- (4) 3/8" MNPT X 3/8" PTC (Part Number 21864)
- (4) 3/8"-24 X 7/8" UNF, HSHCS (Part Number 17445)
The suspension of any pickup, van, or mobile home that's weighed down by heavy cargo, permanently affixed equipment, or a trailer is compromised because springs are crushed down to a height they cannot recover from. Ride quality is reduced, center of gravity is thrown off balance, and the front of your vehicle points upward. Because a weighed-down rear end literally lifts weight off your front wheels, safety is compromised because of reduced steering grip and braking traction. After enough time, weighed-down springs sag permanently and the effect becomes even worse. Air Lift offers a full line of air support springs, compressors, and related parts that lift the extra weight your springs cannot, restoring proper ride height, stability, and comfort as you travel.
The Performance Air Suspension Kits allow you to personalize every facet of the air system you set up on your vehicle so you can select the exact benefits you need without paying for features you don't want. Choose standard air compressors for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty compressors for daily/commercial use – both of which are configured for either paired or individual adjustment of left- and right-side springs. Air springs are available that can lift from 1,000 to 5,000 pounds per axle. Digital system controllers offer a remote control, automatic load leveling, and diagnostic abilities while analog controllers feature pushbutton adjustment by hand. All wiring connectors, air lines, and hardware applicable for installation on your make and model are included for easy installation.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry.