Can-Am X3 Adjustable Blow Off Valve with Silicone Hose Kit by Agency Power®. The purpose of a Blow Off Valve is not just to sound cool, but it is designed to release the pressure that is built up in the charge side of the turbo system. The Can-Am X3 is a rocket with an ECU flash and exhaust reaching near 200 horsepower. The pressure in the turbo system has nowhere to go when you lift off the throttle. Achieving 17-19psi of boost, this pressure can cause turbulence to the impeller slowing down the spool of the turbo and causing premature wear. By installing a blow off valve, you can improve boost response, prolong the life of the turbo, and of course, get that cool swoosh sound!
- Can-Am X3 Turbo 120 HP Requires Intercooler Upgrade Kit
- This is sold as the Complete BOV and Silicone Hose Kit
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME
- The blow off valve is what separates this kit apart from others
- The CNC machined aluminum valve features a piston and spring design to provide sharp boost response when needed
- The spring has been spec'd to accommodate the needs of the Can-Am X3 turbo system
- Designed as a vent to atmosphere valve, it releases the built up charge pressure giving you a loud whoooosh sound when you let off the throttle
- The top portion of the valve can be turned 360 degrees allowing you to adjust the stiffness of the spring
- This gives you the control of when you want the blow off valve to release pressure
- Each valve is anodized black and features the Agency Power cursive logo laser engraved
- 3 Ply Silicone Construction
- Adjustable Vent to Atmosphere Blow Off Valve
- Vacuum block
Agency Power® Industries LLC was founded in 2003 in Gilbert, Arizona. It is committed to developing and engineering quality, functional, and innovative racing parts and accessories for the aftermarket. Agency Power proves its parts on a dynamometer and in track competition to make sure they will perform at their maximum potential and stand the test of time. Agency Power has pioneered a number of products that hit the industry and are unrivaled by competitors. With an endeavor to become one of the leading performance parts manufacturers, Agency Power puts heart and soul into creating top-of-the-line upgrades that respond to the challenges of the rapidly developing automotive market.