Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Gray Air Filter (31-80006) by aFe®. This high flow Pro DRY S air filters are constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides and will out flow the stock paper filters for improved performance. Two layers of progressively finer synthetic media provides maximum convenience and can be cleaned with soap and water. Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, the tall, open and evenly spaced filter pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. An integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, leak-free seal over the life of the filter. The aFe filter system increased air flow 25% over the factory air filter set increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
|Filter Types: Direct Fit Filter|
|Filter Color: Gray|
|Airflow Rating: up to 15%|
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Oil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Pro DRY S Three-Layer Progressively finer porosity synthetic media for high airflow with high filtration efficiency.
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capactiy
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without use of foam gaskets or sealing grease.
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.