Control Series Front and Rear Handling Lowering Kit Stage 1 with 1" Front and Rear Body Drop (510-503001-N) by aFe®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this aFe Package by aFe features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
|Front Drop Height: 1.0"|
|Rear Drop Height: 1.0"|
|Front Sway Bar Adjustable: 1-Way|
|Rear Sway Bar Adjustable: 1-Way|
|Front Sway Bar Diameter: 1.26" (32 mm)|
|Rear Sway Bar Diameter: 1.14" (29 mm)|
|Front Sway Bar Type: Tubular|
|Rear Sway Bar Type: Tubular|
- Tuned performance package, excellent choice for modified street cars and track cars
- Featherlight coilovers are fully ride height adjustable with adjustable damping and 24 distinct settings on the front and rear
- TIG Welded 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel Trailing arms and Tie rods improve traction, reducing wheel hop and improving handling
- Lightweight Hard Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bodies yield high strength and a lightweight design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum sub frame mounts reduce wheel hop and improve launches
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit (Part Number 440-503001-N)
- (1) Front Sway Bar (Part Number 440-503001FN)
- (1) Rear Sway Bar (Part Number 440-503001RN)
- (1) 1.0" Front and Rear Lowering Coil Spring Kit (Part Number 410-503001-N)
Simple Ride Height Control: Ride height is set through one easy to use spring perch, allowing stock all the way through 2” of drop.
The 6061-T6 CNC machined TIG welded front upright mounts allow additional tire clearance for aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
24 distinct clicks of damping adjustment ensures that you will find a setting that is both comfortable on the street and still delivers amazing performance. The adjustment knob is placed conveniently at the bottom of the shock and affects both Rebound and Compression damping. Absolutely no drilling or adapters are required to reach the adjuster knobs in either the front or rear.
While many companies are using "One Size fits all” shock valving, our engineers thoroughly developed our coilovers on our in house, 1LE Camaro. Our valving is designed to improve response and really make the car feel like it's glued to the road still giving you the ability to softly tune the car for fantastic street manners. The spring rates that are shipped with the coilovers are an excellent choice for both daily drivability and significantly improved handling.
Featherlight Generation Coilovers feature lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum housings. You will remove an amazing 10 lbs. of weight per front coilover compared to stock and an equally amazing 7 lbs. per shock in the rear. That's a total weight savings of 34 lbs.!
The inverted mono-tube design is extremely stiff and is designed to carry high cornering loads without deflection and binding like traditional struts. By placing the majority of the weight on the sprung side of the chassis control arms and outboard components will react quicker resulting in a suspension system that responds faster to changes in the road whether its highway, local roads, or track surfaces.
CNC Bent 4130 Chromoly 32mm 3-Way Adjustable Front and Rear Bars offer perfectly balanced handling and include heavy duty sway bar brackets with grease fittings, and polyurethane bushings for added performance and a quiet ride.
TIG Welded 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel rear trailing arms and tie rods offer up to a 99.8% reduction in deflection and improve traction reducing wheel hop and improving handling. The CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum subframe mounts further reduce wheel hop and improve launches.
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.